Dodge Performance Engine Parts
- 400 Engine Components
- 600 Engine Components
- Aries Engine Components
- Avenger Engine Components
- B-Series Engine Components
- Caliber Engine Components
- Challenger Engine Components
- Charger Engine Components
- Colt Engine Components
- Conquest Engine Components
- CV Engine Components
- Dakota Engine Components
- Dart Engine Components
- Daytona Engine Components
- Diplomat Engine Components
- Durango Engine Components
- DW Pickup Engine Components
- Dynasty Engine Components
- Grand Caravan Engine Components
- Intrepid Engine Components
- Journey Engine Components
- Lancer Engine Components
- Magnum Engine Components
- Neon Engine Components
- Nitro Engine Components
- Omni Engine Components
- Power Wagon Engine Components
- Promaster Engine Components
- Raider Engine Components
- Ram Engine Components
- Ramcharger Engine Components
- Ram Van Engine Components
- Shadow Engine Components
- Spirit Engine Components
- Sprinter Engine Components
- Stealth Engine Components
- Stratus Engine Components
- SX 2.0 Engine Components
- Viper Engine Components
About Dodge Performance Engine Parts
- Edelbrock® Complete E-Street Cylinder HeadComplete E-Street Cylinder Head by Edelbrock®. The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move more air through your engine. These features improve...
- Mr. Gasket® Camshaft Change GasketCamshaft Change Gasket by Mr. Gasket®. Swapping in a camshaft is a sure-fire way to add power and torque to your car’s engine. Mr. Gasket can supply you with just about everything except the camshaft itself.
$33.70from $26.96 - $35.29# 2818
- Edelbrock® Performer-Plus Camshaft with Lifter KitPerformer-Plus Camshaft with Lifter Kit by Edelbrock®. Designed for optimum torque from the low-end to the mid-range, Performer-Plus camshafts match with Performer manifolds for vehicles operating from off-idle to 5500 rpm. They...
$188.88from $151.10 - $243.27# 4301
- AEM® Tru-Time Adjustable Cam GearTru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear by AEM®. AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression...
$1.08from $0.86 - $179.45# 2580
- Fidanza® Adjustable Cam GearAdjustable Cam Gear by Fidanza®. Increase the power of your engine with this high-class part. Made of premium aluminum, the cam gear is CNC-machined for exact fit and anodized for superior durability.
$151.98from $121.58 - $176.23# 3774
- Mr. Gasket® Engine Full Gasket SetEngine Full Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Building up a new engine for your ride? Mr. Gasket has the gaskets, fasteners and other internal parts for building a race engine vs. a street motor.
$57.31from $45.85 - $174.85# 2819
- Professional Products® Harmonic BalancerHarmonic Balancer by Professional Products®.
$58.91from $47.13 - $270.33# 3430
- Mr. Gasket® Engine Dress-Up KitEngine Dress-Up Kit by Mr. Gasket®. Building up a new engine for your ride? Mr. Gasket has the gaskets, fasteners and other internal parts for building a race engine vs. a street motor.
$62.30from $49.84 - $137.32# 2801
- Edelbrock® Hydraulic Roller Lifter KitHydraulic Roller Lifter Kit by Edelbrock®. Edelbrock's high performance hydraulic roller lifters for small-block Chevy, big-block Chevy and small-block Ford are the perfect match for street and high performance applications. With...
$98.28from $78.62 - $635.68# 4992
- COMP Cams® CamshaftCamshaft by COMP Cams®.
$0.45from $0.36 - $1,586.83# 3316
- Mr. Gasket® Valve Cover Gasket SetValve Cover Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Swapping in a camshaft is a sure-fire way to add power and torque to your car’s engine. Mr. Gasket can supply you with just about everything except the camshaft itself.
$24.23from $19.38 - $49.33# 2821
- Spectre Performance® Timing Cover KitTiming Cover Kit by Spectre Performance®. Each timing cover is built to meet or exceed all OE specifications and is validated for fit, form, and function.
$19.84from $15.87 - $39.60# 2745
- Mr. Gasket® Timing Cover GasketTiming Cover Gasket by Mr. Gasket®. Swapping in a camshaft is a sure-fire way to add power and torque to your car’s engine. Mr. Gasket can supply you with just about everything except the camshaft itself.
$13.83from $11.06 - $49.44# 2822
- Spectre Performance® Engine Oil Dipstick with TubeEngine Oil Dipstick with Tube by Spectre Performance®. Replace that nasty transmission dipstick on your GM Power Glide two-speed automatic transmission with this snazzy chromed model. It’s a drop-in replacement for your OEM...
$6.25from $5.00 - $14.40# 2747
- Edelbrock® GasketsGaskets by Edelbrock®. Any gasket can create a seal, but a good gasket can do it with less clamping force, and for a longer period of time. Edelbrock's gaskets are not only manufactured from extremely high quality materials, but...
$10.26from $8.21 - $199.95# 4990
Guides & Articles
Look up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
Michael GrayenGlossary of Engine Internal Parts
Internal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if...
Popular Popular Products
- # 17173183
- Flowmaster® 817479 American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Rear Exit)$702.73# 23234731
- # 323728
Dodge Performance Engine Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.9 - 5 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Baffled Oil Catch Can
2002 Dodge Neon | Posted by Jalesia | (West Henrietta, NY)
Great product for the money and the quality is also very good. Overall happy with this product, tough! I highly recommend this if you want good performing of you car.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Performance Engine Parts Part Numbers
- K&N® 99-0533 - Air Filter Oil (8-oz. Squeeze Bottle)
- K&N® 99-5000 - Air Filter Recharge Kit (Cleaner and Aerosol Oil)
- Spectre Performance® 5479 - Chrome Plated Oil Pan
- Spectre Performance® 5721 - Engine Oil Dipstick with Tube
- Mr. Gasket® 9831 - Chrome Dress-Up Kit
- COMP Cams® - 829-2 Lifter Set
- COMP Cams® - 2103 Timing Set
- COMP Cams® - 3103 Timing Set
- Mishimoto® MMOFC-MITS-RD - Red Aluminum Oil Filler Cap
- Crown® 4593848AA - Idler Pulley