- Engine AssembliesDodge Colt
- Engine BlocksDodge Colt
- Valves & Valvetrain PartsDodge Colt
- Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsDodge Colt
- (58)CamshaftsDodge Colt
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversDodge Colt
- (116)CrankshaftsDodge Colt
- (68)Cylinder HeadsDodge Colt
- Balance ShaftsDodge Colt
- Engine BearingsDodge Colt
- (15)Turbo & SuperchargersDodge Colt
- Harmonic BalancersDodge Colt
- (42)Engine MountsDodge Colt
- (87)Oil FiltersDodge Colt
- (1)Oil PumpsDodge Colt
- (3)Valve CoversDodge Colt
- (6)Oil PansDodge Colt
- (11)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesDodge Colt
- (138)Timing BeltsDodge Colt
- (7)Engine Oil CoolersDodge Colt
- Engine PulleysDodge Colt
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsDodge Colt
- (2)Rebuild KitsDodge Colt
- (96)Motor OilsDodge Colt
- (55)Engine Oil AdditivesDodge Colt
- (15)GasketingDodge Colt
The two-door Dodge Colt coupe was unveiled in 1971 and strongly resembled a popular Mitsubishi car, the Lancer. The Colt was released right on time for the 1970s oil crisis to begin; meaning this compact, economical, and sporty coupe with reasonable fuel efficiency was the solution many car buyers were looking for. The Dodge Colt remained in production until the mid-1990s. The last generation of the Colt was based on the Mitsubishi Mirage and was offered as a coupe, sedan, and hatchback, although the Colt of the 1980s was also offered in a popular station wagon body style.
As the Dodge Colt went through transformations over its production record, so did its engine that went from 1.6L I4 in 1971 to 1.8L turbo I4 in 1994. The Colt of any age is a reliable and powerful car, ready to accept any challenge, but only in case the vehicle and its parts are properly taken care of. If you do a regular checkup of your Colt’s engine and detect a damaged or worn out part, replace it with a component from our range of Dodge Colt engine parts.
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace. If your engine is worn out, dont just get a rebuilt engine, get one thats better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects, remanufactured...$1,344.25 - $9,790.25
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, dont waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready to...$182.75 - $1,423.75
- Melling® Replacement CamshaftReplacement Camshaft by Melling. Melling offers a full line of camshafts for domestic cars & light trucks, import vehicles, marine and high performance engines.$54.55 - $426.13
- MOPAR® CamshaftsCamshafts by Mopar. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$3.88 - $421.82
- MOPAR® Gaskets & SealsGaskets & Seals by Mopar. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$3.88 - $421.82
- MOPAR® TimingTiming by Mopar. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...$3.88 - $421.82
- MTC® Engine MountEngine Mount by MTC. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$2.75 - $414.40
- Nippon Reinz® CrankcasesCrankcases by Nippon Reinz. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.85 - $428.67
- Melling® Replacement ValveReplacement Valve by Melling. Precision engineering, selection of superior grade alloy materials and advanced manufacturing processes ensure that Melling intake valves meet the exacting specifications required for efficient,...$4.20 - $90.14
- Melling® Replacement LifterReplacement Lifter by Melling. Melling Lifters/Tappets are designed and built to get the job done while ensuring efficient performance and quiet valve train operation.$4.36 - $62.26
- DNJ Engine Components® Exhaust ValveExhaust Valve by DNJ Engine Components. Save your time and hassle when replacing your worn out or cracked valve with this superior part expertly crafted by DNJ. Designed to meet or exceed the highest OE standards, the top-notch...$8.67 - $16.67
- DNJ Engine Components® Intake ValveIntake Valve by DNJ Engine Components. Save your time and hassle when replacing your worn out or cracked valve with this superior part expertly crafted by DNJ. Designed to meet or exceed the highest OE standards, the top-notch valve...$7.23 - $14.33
- DNJ Engine Components® Piston Ring SetPiston Ring Set by DNJ Engine Components. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a...$26.94 - $95.84
- DNJ Engine Components® Piston SetPiston Set by DNJ Engine Components. Repair your vehicle to its optimal performance with this premium piston set designed by DNJ. This superb set includes everything you may need for successful installation. Manufactured with the...$56.63 - $229.09
- Beck Arnley® Engine System Chains and ComponentsEngine System Chains and Components by Beck Arnley. Oil Pump Chain by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and...$2.32 - $217.14
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.