- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$102.60 - $162.50
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.70 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
About Dodge Dakota Tires
There are many terrains where the Dodge Dakota can be driven and vehicle applications that it aptly fits into. It is a family car, a workhorse, a luxury car, and a unique SUV. It comes with a plethora of features for you to enjoy. As you probably know, many drivers – and you’re probably one of them - are looking for ways to make their cars perform better and give them more services. Well, don’t look far. Visit CARiD and enjoy the widest range of Dodge Dakota tires in the market. The tires here are of the best quality and are also very beautiful especially when fitted to the car. The shop has tires for all manner of terrains that you are probably going to encounter. If you are going to drive in rough roads as is often the case with Dakota drivers, all season tires are the best pick. Well, this is not only because the tires remain hardy in different terrains but also because the sidewalls and the shoulders have been made in such a way as to resist any type of roughness. These tires are hard to penetrate even for the sharp objects.
You also have a long list of summer tires and winter tires that you can fit onto your Dakota as the weather and terrain permits. One feature that is common in all the different tires and which is available at CARiD is the Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS), which makes monitoring the pressure levels of your tires a breeze. Among the tires that you stand to enjoy at the shop are Michelin LTX M/S2, Nexen Roadian 542, and Toyo Proxes ST II. The variety is very large but the amazing thing is the beautiful treads that each of the tires come with. Don’t forget to ask the experts at carid.com for guidance as they have the best experience and knowledge on Dodge Dakota tires.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.