Dodge Charger Brakes, Pads, Rotors
Whether you have the classic Charger or a more modern one it’s a vehicle that you enjoy driving at every opportunity. That means that you want it to be running at its best every time you take it out of the garage and this requires the right performance upgrades. Well, you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to get the performance you seek and our Dodge Charger brakes, pads and rotors are obviously a very important start that won’t cost you anywhere near as much as you would expect!
You know how important your brakes are but many people don’t know that aftermarket brakes can offer major improvements over standard brakes while costing less in maintenance costs in the future. We have a wide range of different components so that you can tweak certain aspects of your vehicle’s existing brakes to make sure that they’re working at their best or completely transform them so that they’re using the world’s best technologies and techniques. You want the best quality so you’ll be glad to know that we have brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC to ensure that you’re getting the best!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 6 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $59.49$59.49
- Wilwood® - High Performance 6-Pistons Front Caliper Starting at: $277.71$277.71
- BAER® - Sport Front Ceramic Decela PadsStarting at: $98.99$98.99
- BREMBO® - GT-R Series Slotted Brake KitStarting at: $7,483.20$7,483.20
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsStarting at: $69.02$69.02
- DBA® - Street Series™ XGold Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $183.22$183.22
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $140.95$140.95
- KSport® - ProComp Brake KitStarting at: $1,995.00$1,995.00
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $42.88$42.88
- Wilwood® - Forged Dynalite Front Drag Brake Kit with Black Anodized Calipers Starting at: $649.99$649.99
"Stop really well, easy to put on, but when I first took them out for a drive really bad sounds, and then they went away with time. But after a while, I still notice a squeal but maybe they just need to be broken in more as advised through the research I did on them. Only time will tell. So overall, I give these brakes a 3 out of 5, but another star when I brake these pads in."