Dodge Replacement Brake Pads
- Avenger Disc Brake Pads
- Caliber Disc Brake Pads
- Challenger Disc Brake Pads
- Charger Disc Brake Pads
- Colt Disc Brake Pads
- CV Disc Brake Pads
- Dakota Disc Brake Pads
- Dart Disc Brake Pads
- Durango Disc Brake Pads
- Grand Caravan Disc Brake Pads
- Intrepid Disc Brake Pads
- Journey Disc Brake Pads
- Magnum Disc Brake Pads
- Neon Disc Brake Pads
- Nitro Disc Brake Pads
- Ram Disc Brake Pads
- Ram Van Disc Brake Pads
- Shadow Disc Brake Pads
- Sprinter Disc Brake Pads
- Stealth Disc Brake Pads
- Stratus Disc Brake Pads
- Viper Disc Brake Pads
- EBC® - Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $117.69$117.69
- Carlson® - Electronic Pad Wear SensorStarting at: $9.59$9.59
- Bendix® - POLICE™ Semi-Metallic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $55.82$55.82
- PBR® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $63.09$63.09
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $22.69$22.69
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsStarting at: $45.57$45.57
- Monroe® - Severe Solution™ Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $71.35$71.35
- Hawk® - Light Truck and SUV Front Brake PadsStarting at: $83.16$83.16
Posted by Geoff H.
"Just installed these and have not bedded them yet. Already I have seen a great improvement over the OEM pads. No noise, no dust yet, and most importantly, no more shudder."
Posted by Jesus M.
"Stop really well, easy to put on, but when I first took them out for a drive really bad sounds, and then they went away with time. But after a while, I still notice a squeal but maybe they just need to be broken in more as advised through the research I did on them. Only time will tell. So overall, I give these brakes a 3 out of 5, but another star when I brake these pads in."
Posted by Richard S.
"Ordered from Canada and they where at my door in 3 days. They are direct replacement and did not take any time to install. The enclosed brochure on how to run-in the pads and rotors was very helpful. I have changed many brakes over the years and was not aware they need this, good advise. Excellent when towing our 23 foot cruiser boat. Excellent in every way."
Posted by Sid A.
"This was my first time basically doing anything on my car, I'm not much of a mechanic, but after following simple instructions, I was able to install these quickly and without any difficulties. Aside from that, these are excellent brakes and rotors, they exceeded my expectations, and I love them!"
Posted by Bill A.
"These brakes suprised me on how good they actually are. I really bought them for the looks and was hoping that they might stop my truck as well. They do stop the truck! They stop really well actually. I would definitely buy these again."