Imagine that you’re driving down a road in a woodland area. It’s nighttime and the ground is covered by a thick layer of fog. You try your best to make out what lies ahead, but your headlights are just not enough to see everything. Suddenly, you see a figure ahead on the road, and you rapidly brake, desperately trying to avoid an impact, but it’s all in vain. This is s typical situation that drivers face when weather conditions are bad and visibility is low. Deer and many other woodland creatures are unfortunately the common victims of such collisions and besides taking an animal’s life, drivers often end up with cracked or shattered windshields to boot. While it’s true that these types of things will continue to happen no matter what preventive measures we take, you can greatly lower the risk of such occurrences by purchasing the Dodge Charger fog lights sold at CARiD.
Once you buy these unique parts, you will have a much stronger light shining through the fog and giving you more time to react. Furthermore, fog lights are safer to use in such circumstances as they do not create glare that often blinds oncoming drivers. These lights are quite affordable, and the large variety of models we feature is bound to impress you. You have the opportunity to protect yourself and animals, why not take it?
- Spyder® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Euro Fog LightsEuro Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® OEM Fog LightsOEM Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Custom Fog LightsCustom Fog Lights by Spyder.$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Spyder.$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Spyder.$80.49 - $101.08
- Oracle Lighting® Fog Lights with Color HaloFog Lights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally...$191.25 - $255.00
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didnt come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Spec-D® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spec-D.$34.18 - $158.64
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet, 1 Pair.$19.39 - $115.59
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace.$9.78 - $338.72
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC.$8.60 - $213.16
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$12.12 - $317.16
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$16.86 - $302.08
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Eagle. Eagle replacement fog lights will give you confidence and ensure your safety while driving in heavy fog. Eagle lights are subjected to multiple tests during production to guarantee that they...$11.01 - $227.48
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$35.07 - $117.80
- Putco® Seat Belt Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $31.99
Dodge Charger Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2009 Dodge Charger