Chrysler PT Cruiser Air Intakes
The easiest way to deliver more air into your Cruiser's engine is to remove the factory air intake system and replace it with a high-quality aftermarket one. That is because your stock air intake system is very restrictive, and the main source of restriction is the OEM paper air filter. Other reasons for a limited airflow into your engine are a small size of the factory air intake tube, air box and air inlet on it. Besides, a factory air intake can be small in diameter, have sound bafflers and awkward bends - that is also a big obstacle for the airflow. But the manufacturers of the aftermarket air intake systems have overseen all these nuances.
A custom air intake is engineered to provide a huge amount of colder, and denser air into your PT Cruiser's engine, and in consequence of this, you will get a great number of benefits such as increased horsepower and torque, a smoother throttle response, faster acceleration, more powerful engine sound, and even better fuel economy. Moreover, each aftermarket air intake has an advanced air filter that provides high-quality filtration to protect your engine fully from any dangerous particles. And you won't have any troubles with installation of your new aftermarket Chrysler PT Cruiser air intake since it comes with all necessary hardware for this, including comprehensive instructions.
- K&N® - 63 Series Aircharger Intake KitStarting at: $244.99$244.99
- AIRAID® - Concept II Air Filter AssemblyStarting at: $49.90$49.90
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $32.72$32.72
- AEM® - Short Ram Air Intake SystemStarting at: $226.99$226.99
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $44.99$44.99
- AIRAID® - QuickFit™ Intake SystemStarting at: $208.90$208.90
- Spectre Performance® - Intake Coupler Reducer Kit For GM Mass Airflow SensorStarting at: $6.00$6.00
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $32.72$32.72
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $143.65$143.65
- Edelbrock® - Endurashine Performer Rpm Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold and Carburetor Kit (For 351W CID)Starting at: $1,579.85$1,579.85
| Posted by Ulises | (Livermore, CA)
Everything came out great, except that the intake is not legal in California!!!
Base • Classic • Limited • Touring • Dream • GT • Touring Edition • Turbo • Dream Cruiser • Street Cruiser • LX • Couture Edition