- Custom Tail LightsChrysler PT Cruiser
- (23)Factory Tail LightsChrysler PT Cruiser
- (4)LED Tail LightsChrysler PT Cruiser
- (4)Euro Tail LightsChrysler PT Cruiser
- Black Tail LightsChrysler PT Cruiser
- (45)Tail Light BulbsChrysler PT Cruiser
- (34)Exterior LED LightsChrysler PT Cruiser
- (3)Tail Light BezelsChrysler PT Cruiser
- Light CoversChrysler PT Cruiser
Has it ever bothered you that something just isn’t right about your Chrysler PT Cruiser? Something doesn’t actually correspond to the overall level of the vehicle's design? The Chrysler PT Cruiser tail lights are really the number one accessory to be replaced. Substitute tail lights that we offer are a masterpiece among thousands of other original and aftermarket tail lights due to the amount of working hours spent on their creation by most skilled engineers and designers of the United States. The Chrysler PT Cruiser tail lights come in different shapes, colors and types: euro tail lights and LED tail lights.
The euro tail lights are presented by a wider assortment of colors and shapes: you can find different colored bulbs against chromed, tinted and other backgrounds. The LED tail lights shine bright (unlike euro tail lights whose shine can be a bit more subtle due to their design) because they were primarily introduced to increase driving safety. These tail lights will let drivers see your Chrysler PT Cruiser from far away even if it is snowing or raining. You shouldn’t be worried about putting new tail lights to use: you can install them even without attending a workshop. Every product offered at CARiD.com aftermarket accessories market is introduced with respect to needs of our customers.
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $708.04
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Smoke Euro Tail LightsSmoke Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spec-D® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spec-D, 1 Pair.$37.04 - $248.31
- IPCW® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by IPCW, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These bolt-on...$114.31 - $413.00
- IPCW® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by IPCW, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$114.31 - $413.00
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$6.04 - $348.91
- TYC® Factory Replacement Back Up LightsFactory Replacement Back Up Lights by TYC. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it. Then again, when your lights get...$13.66 - $114.72
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$11.62 - $303.93
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant to...$11.04 - $445.45
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Light by K-Metal. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...$14.25 - $962.50
- K-Metal® Rear Side Marker LightsRear Side Marker Light by K-Metal. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...$12.00 - $288.13
- Crown® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Crown. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!$48.33 - $285.59
- Crown® Tail Lamp AssemblyTail Lamp Assembly by Crown. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!$48.33 - $285.59
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Dorman® Power Window Motor$71.70 - $74.74
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$169.55 - $240.65
Chrysler PT Cruiser Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser