- 100 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 200 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 300 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 300M Performance Air Intake Systems
- Aspen Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cirrus Performance Air Intake Systems
- Concorde Performance Air Intake Systems
- Conquest Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cordoba Performance Air Intake Systems
- Crossfire Performance Air Intake Systems
- Daytona Performance Air Intake Systems
- Dynasty Performance Air Intake Systems
- E-Class Performance Air Intake Systems
- Executive Performance Air Intake Systems
- Fifth Avenue Performance Air Intake Systems
- Imperial Performance Air Intake Systems
- Intrepid Performance Air Intake Systems
- Laser Performance Air Intake Systems
- Le Baron Performance Air Intake Systems
- LHS Performance Air Intake Systems
- Neon Performance Air Intake Systems
- Newport Performance Air Intake Systems
- New Yorker Performance Air Intake Systems
- Pacifica Performance Air Intake Systems
- Prowler Performance Air Intake Systems
- PT Cruiser Performance Air Intake Systems
- Saratoga Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sebring Performance Air Intake Systems
- TC Performance Air Intake Systems
- Town and Country Performance Air Intake Systems
- Voyager Performance Air Intake Systems
- Windsor Performance Air Intake Systems
Crave to get more horsepower and torque? Select a performance cold air intake from our wide range of products that are crafted specifically for the Chrysler vehicles. All aftermarket air intake systems are designed to smooth and straighten the airflow into the engine. Ultimately, the car's engine will release more power and torque, and the gas efficiency will be improved. In addition, an advanced air filter that tops each custom-built air intake thoroughly cleans the air and saves the engine compartment from any dirt and damaging particles. Furthermore, performance air intake systems are built from the materials that improve airflow, such as stainless steel, silicone, or aluminum and are engineered to replace the OEM air intake completely.
Increased horsepower, torque, and improved work efficiency are not all benefits you can gain from an aftermarket cold air intake. You will also be rewarded with a smoother throttle response, faster acceleration, and even more powerful engine sound. What’s more, a custom Chrysler air intake can be installed quickly and easily at home, because each of them comes with the detailed instructions and necessary mounting hardware. Plus, the installation will take approximately 30-60 minutes to complete. Don't choke your engine with the restricted OEM air intake! Let it breathe freely and easily with a high-flow performance air intake.
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$173.99 - $837.99
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...$163.99 - $854.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $552.99
- K&N® 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit by K&N. This intake kit is designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks and SUVs. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free flowing K&N air filter and custom...$263.99 - $478.99
- K&N® Blackhawk Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake KitK&N Blackhawk Induction air intake systems are available for select gas trucks, diesel trucks and muscle cars. They feature a black powder coated metal intake tube with a welded K&N engraved plate. K&N Blackhawk air intakes come...$302.99 - $387.99
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...$178.60 - $570.00
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...$89.30 - $600.40
- Injen® PF Series Cold Air Intake SystemPF Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen.$243.20 - $338.20
- Injen® Power-Flow Air Intake SystemPower-Flow Air Intake System by Injen.$224.20 - $410.97
- AEM® Brute Force Air Intake SystemBrute Force Air Intake System by AEM. These systems are designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks, SUVs and late model fuel-injected muscle cars. Extensive dyno-tuning allows these engines to develop even more torque...$31.99 - $483.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$31.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.$31.99 - $369.99
- Airaid® Cold Air Dam Intake SystemCold Air Dam Intake System by Airaid. The Cold Air Dam Intake System positions a large 360 AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a housing that seals against the hood, shielding the filter...$46.82 - $639.91
- Airaid® Jr. Intake KitJr. Kit by Airaid. This is AIRAID's entry level performance intake kit. It improves airflow and performance while being economical and simple to install. The kit includes an AIRAID lifetime guarantee Direct-Fit, Replacement air...$133.83 - $246.74
- Airaid® MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake SystemMXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System by Airaid. The MXP Series air intake system positions a large 360 AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a roto-molded polyethylene airbox that seals...$46.82 - $665.11
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Chrysler Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2014 Chrysler 200