Your Aspen is a versatile vehicle that can get you to work just as easily as it can take you out into the wilderness and up to your favorite camp site. That means that it’s the perfect vehicle for almost any task you can think of so you’re in it every day and you want to make sure that it’s running as well as it possibly can. Of course, that’s a difficult task when you’re using it so often but we have a range of accessories to help you and one of the easiest ones is the aftermarket air filter.
They replace your standard filter and are easily installed which means that you get to experience their benefits very quickly. The benefits include a lower fuel bill, better throttle response and more power which means that your small air filter suddenly seems much more important than it did before! They work by allowing your engine to get more air from the atmosphere but they use advanced filtration technologies to keep your engine safe from dangerous particles. We have the cleaning solutions to keep them running better for longer and they’re surprisingly cost effective considering their features!
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 11 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- Spectre Performance® - Oil Filler Funnel Cap Fits Stant Cap PNStarting at: $9.99$9.99
- AIRAID® - Panel Air FilterStarting at: $52.90$52.90
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $44.02$44.02
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $54.95$54.95
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $64.95$64.95
- Spectre Performance® - HPR™ OE Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $24.99$24.99
- GREEN FILTER® - Cone Air FilterStarting at: $30.33$30.33
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- VOLANT® - Pro 5 Air FilterStarting at: $44.10$44.10
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
"I received my Green replacement air filter in a timely manner. I am pleased with changing to the Green air filter so far in my 2006 Chrysler 300 customer. I have noticed an increase in my MPG and gain in pick up getting on the freeway."
"The performance is very good and very easy to install. I`m happy about this K&N to use it."
"I installed this filter a few days ago, it went right in the place of the old filter. Hopefully, I will be able to save a little money next time by cleaning rather than replacing."
"I have K&N air filters in all my cars very easy to put in and save money in a long run."
"I was happy to see this fit the new Challenger 392. Fits perfectly and does its job! Another great product from K&N."