Chevy Fuel Tanks
- K&N® - Inline Fuel FilterStarting at: $5.80$5.80
- COMP Cams® - Push RodStarting at: $7.06$7.06
- MTS™ - Fuel Pump ElectricStarting at: $56.95$56.95
- JET® - Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $100.49$100.49
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystStarting at: $215.55$215.55
- Taylor Cable® - Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $73.12$73.12
- Mr. Gasket® - Water Pump PulleyStarting at: $27.70$27.70
- AIRAID® - EconoAid™ Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Accel® - Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorStarting at: $272.99$272.99
- BBK® - Throttle Body Gasket KitStarting at: $10.99$10.99
"I was initially skeptical of the claims, but I bought one with hope. Was extremely easy to install (about 20 min). I drive a full size Chevy truck. If I keep my foot out of the throttle, on the highway, I see about a 3-mpg increase (not much in the city). When I put my foot in the throttle, there is a noticeable increase in power. Also, my idle has never been so smooth."
"The AIRAID throttle body spacer is unique-looking with a nice appearance, and the installation took about 15 minutes. I'm not a mechanic and did the installation myself. No issues thus far with my truck and check engine light. So far so good. I do see a change in performance, and I get a lot more torque."
"I was surprised and impressed with the AFE Throttle Body Spacer, the directions gave a good overview on installation and the product speaks for itself."
"Pour it in and you're good to go. And the price isn't bad for four gallons from Snow; may even have enough to make it through the winter. I know Snow takes pride in their Boost Juice, so I feel comfortable running it."
"Very easy to install. From the time I raised hood and lowered it was only about 20 minutes. Directions were dead on. I haven't driven the truck long enough to see how much this help out but a very good buy for 30 bucks."