DeatschWerks, LLC was established in 2004. The same year, the company released its first line of high flow drop-in fitment fuel injectors that were especially developed for Nissan engines such as the popular VG30DETT, SR20DET, and VQ35DE. With these high performance products, the company gained a strong reputation as an innovator in manufacture of fuel delivering components that meet the needs of drivers worldwide.
- DeatschWerks® - Electric In-Tank Fuel PumpStarting at: $99.00$99.00
- DeatschWerks® - Fuel Injector SetStarting at: $179.00$179.00
- DeatschWerks® - Install Kit for Electric Fuel PumpStarting at: $9.18$9.18
- DeatschWerks® - Fuel Pump and Fuel Injector SetStarting at: $339.00$339.00
- DeatschWerks® - Side Feed Adaptor KitStarting at: $179.00$179.00
Soon thereafter, DeatschWerks expanded to cover Mitsubishi, Subaru, and other popular sport compact makes with high-performance fuel injectors. In 2010 DeatschWerks entered new territory and today it operates out of its own 12,000 sq. ft. facility, located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, that houses all of the company's functions including design/engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, and administration.
Today, the company's product line of fuel injectors includes over 250 applications and sizes that cover both Sport Compact and Modern Muscle applications. In 2010, DeatschWerks released its first fuel pump, the DW300-series in-tank fuel pump, and exhibited it at the SEMA show. Adhering to the company's philosophy of application specific solutions, the DW301 fuel pump is available with fitment kits for over 30 popular applications.
Later, DeatschWerks expanded its fuel pump line with the DW200 and DW65c, a compact fuel pump solution. In 2013, DeatschWerks released the industry's most comprehensive lineup of Bosch EV14 Universal Injectors, which covers a full universal and modern muscle offering complete with GM and Ford calibration data and a number of sport compact applications. These injectors are available in 3 different functional lengths.
DeatschWerks never rests on its laurels and keeps striving to continuously develop innovative fuel delivering products in anticipation of the most demanded drivers worldwide. To ensure that their products improve vehicle's performance and provide nothing less than the highest level of quality and durability, all DeatschWerks fuel pumps, fuel injectors, etc. are made of premium materials and carefully tested using precision calibrated equipment.
| Posted by Tim | (Cedarhurst, NY)
This is a great improvement for my car. The kit comes with everything you need, and this is the best price you can find it at. These was the best price, quick to receive and installed as directed.
| Posted by Jonathan | (Dorchester, MA)
Super easy plug and play. Even if you're not a big time car guy, you will think, that it was easy and fun. I was shocked this replacement fuel pump was much cheaper than the competition.
| Posted by James | (Spring Creek, NV)
This fuel pump is the same size as my original the stock pump. It noticeably heavier and seems to be made well. This install process was mostly simple, hardest part was removing the stock pump. This fuel pump is worth the wait! Arrived well wrapped up, it looks flawless.
| Posted by Thomas | (South Plainfield, NJ)
Perfect drop-in replacement! Required no chopping or grinding of the fuel canister. Be careful not to over-torque those bolts on the tank - they snap easy! Great quality that will keep me coming back to CARiD for years to come!
| Posted by Sam | (Nanaimo, BC)
This fuel injector was delivered on time. My vehicle started within 2 hours after receiving them, they run great!I would recommend them to anyone for use! Thanks CARiD!
- Popular DeatschWerks Part Numbers
- DeatschWerks® 22S-05-1000-4 - Fuel Injector Set (1000cc/min Flow Rate)
- DeatschWerks® 32D-00-0044-8 - Fuel Injector Set (462cc/min Flow Rate)
- DeatschWerks® 9-201s-1003 - DW200™ Electric Compact In-Tank Fuel Pump (255lph, Flow Rate, With 9-1003 Install Kit)
- DeatschWerks® 9-201-1024 - DW200™ Electric Compact In-Tank Fuel Pump (255lph, Flow Rate, With 9-1024 Install Kit)
- DeatschWerks® 9-201-1023 - DW200™ Electric Compact In-Tank Fuel Pump (255lph, Flow Rate, With 9-1023 Install Kit)
- DeatschWerks® 16U-02-0900-4 - Fuel Injector Set (900cc/min Flow Rate)
- DeatschWerks® 21S-01-0565-4 - Fuel Injector Set (565cc/min Flow Rate)