- (111)Air IntakesChevy Corvette
- (180)Air FiltersChevy Corvette
- (8)MAF SensorsChevy Corvette
- (18)Intake ManifoldsChevy Corvette
- (160)Throttle BodiesChevy Corvette
- (6)Vacuum PumpsChevy Corvette
- (27)Cabin Air FiltersChevy Corvette
- (22)Air Filter MaintenanceAir Filter Oils and Cleaners
- (107)Air Intakes Replacement FiltersChevy Corvette
The Chevy Corvette is a world famous car and if you own one you will know exactly why. It gives you power, comfort and handling and you love nothing more than to get out onto the highway and feel all of those. But what have you done to improve the power of it? Have you avoided doing anything because you think it’s expensive? Or are you looking to do even more for it? If you fall into either of these categories then an aftermarket air intake is exactly what you need. It’s a relatively cheap upgrade that is easily installed and provides you with large benefits.
An aftermarket air intake will allow more air to get to your engine which provides you with more power, better fuel usage and an improved throttle response. With advanced filtration technology to prevent anything dangerous from getting to your engine these intakes will give you those benefits without any risk. By adding a cleaning kit to your purchase you can get all of these benefits as well as an easy way to clean the intake and keep it at its best. I bet you never thought you could get such benefits at this cost!
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$55.99 - $837.99
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$56.99 - $854.99
- Injen® Evo Series Cold Air Rotomolded Induction SystemEvo Series Cold Air Rotomolded Induction System by Injen®. The Injen Evolution Air Induction System is a dyno-tuned intake system that's designed to enhance air flow for maximum horsepower and torque gains on your truck. Designed...Built-In Filter MinderDry Oil-Free Filter Media$166.02 - $399.95
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air FilterCold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air Filter by AIRAID®. The Cold Air Dam Intake System positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a housing that seals...Increases airflow to the engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$75.90 - $611.90
- AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Air FilterCold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Air Filter by AIRAID®. The Cold Air Dam Intake System positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a housing that seals...Increases airflow to the engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$79.46 - $639.91
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$145.00 - $950.00
- aFe® Super Stock SystemSuper Stock System by aFe®. The Super Stock Air Intake System is the easy and economical way to improve engine performance. It includes a direct replacement Pro 5R air filter to increase airflow from the air box, and a...Improves airflow to your engineIncreases horsepower and torque, improves performance$225.00 - $295.00
- aFe® Momentum Intake SystemMomentum Intake System by aFe®. Bringing you the next generation of intakes, the Momentum sealed air intake system is superior in every way: From the one-piece sealed housing with a built-in sight window, to the massive 1,000 cfm...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$425.00 - $1,595.00
- aFe® Momentum GT Intake SystemMomentum GT Intake System by aFe®. Bringing you the next generation of intakes, the Momentum GT sealed air intake system is superior in every way: From the one-piece sealed housing with a built-in sight window, to the massive 1,000...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$375.00 - $645.00
- BBK® Power-Plus Series™ Cold Air IntakePower-Plus Series™ Cold Air Intake by BBK Performance®. Designed to work in most cases without modifications or any tune, these BBK cold air kits work with the factory computer – BBK's latest cold air intake kits for your...$39.99 - $369.99
- Corsa® Air Intake SystemAir Intake System by Corsa®. Filter Box is engineered to minimize hot air from entering the engine in order to increase HP. They are specifically designed for each application to increase air volume.$259.00 - $529.00
- SLP® Blackwing Cold Air Intake PackageBlackwing Cold Air Intake Package by SLP®. This new Blackwing system was designed from the ground-up to maximize air-flow, lower intake air temperatures and produce substantial horsepower and torque gains by incorporating many...Up to +10 additional horsepower and +11 ft/lbs at the flywheelUses a wire-reinforced, reusable and washable blue high-flow filter media$215.95 - $287.95
- SLP® Cold Air Intake PackageCold Air Intake Package by SLP®. Designed to pick up cool, fresh air from the high-pressure air stream in front of your engine's radiator, SLP's F-Body Cold-Air Induction Package can provide up to 10 additional horsepower in LS1...Can provide up to 10 additional horsepowerConstructed from top-quality stainless steel for optimum durability$124.95 - $316.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® Premium Plain Brake Rotor$36.72 - $65.53
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$1,995.00 - $2,445.00
Chevy Corvette Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2014 Chevy Corvette