- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.65 - $158.26
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
About Chevy Chevelle Tires
Do you like your Chevy Chevelle? Do you know that this model is one of Chevy's most successful nameplates? This vehicle has three generations, and its body styles include coupe, sedan, convertible, and station wagon. The SS 396 Chevelle is one of the most successful models in the class. It has a 350 horsepower Turbo-Jet 396 V8 and wide-oval tires on sport wheels, its sporty character demands great grip of the wheels and, surely, you need first rate tires for it.
Your new tires must have the right size, type, and must fit well, and CARiD.com will help you to pick out the perfect ones. Our wide range of products numbers tires of different sizes (from 14'' to 20''), types (all season/winter/summer), and subtypes (performance/track/all terrain/eco). All leading tire companies are here for you, like Goodyear Tires, Michelin, Dunlop, and others. CARiD.com is aware that all tire characteristics, among which are tread pattern and material, influence the vehicle's safety and handling. That is why our online store works only with the most reliable brands to make your trips safe and comfortable. Believe us, further internet surfing is of no use. Save your time, browse our website, and buy perfect tires for your Chevelle.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.