Your CTS has a luxurious and comfortable interior that you could probably spend all day in which means that you want to keep it in its best condition for as long as possible. Of course, you also have to drive it which means that protection can only come from having the right accessories and we have everything you need. Our range of Cadillac CTS sun protectors is a great way to prevent the sun from damaging the interior and we have great prices so that you won’t have to hurt your budget.
Brands like Covercraft, Intro-Tech and others provide products that can protect your car without falling to pieces so that you know your new purchase is going to last you for a long time. Each sun shade is designed to easily fit your vehicle’s interior so that you will be happy to put it up every time you park the car and they have the required technology to ensure that your interior isn’t going to be damaged by the sun. We have the information to help you make the right decision and we even have prices that will give you great value for your money!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any sun shades we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Dash Designs® - Shade™ Retractable Sun ShadeStarting at: $32.99$32.99
- Intro-Tech® - Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto ShadeStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Covercraft® - UVS100™ Heat ShieldStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Coverking® - Custom SunshieldStarting at: $34.99$34.99
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Snow Shade™Starting at: $39.95$39.95
- Covercraft® - Flex Shade™ Sun ShadeStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Auto Shade™Starting at: $39.95$39.95
"Good quality and construction, as was expected. The installation is not as easy as it could be; it's a minor inconvenience. "