Sometimes you have to take a risk to be successful. Staying in a safe harbor may be a good solution but not for a modern person striving to achieve significant results. Set sails and aim for big goals with your Cadillac CTS. Never forget about safety though. Speed is vital but at high speeds it is easy to lose control, especially if something unexpected occurs. Take care of your personal safety with the LED Cadillac CTS tail light so that a small error would not be the last one in your bright life. This is the best solution among the innovations in the two past decades. Light emitting diodes feature a faster reaction time of approximately two hundred milliseconds – a time lapse that doesn’t really matter for a pedestrian, but is crucial for every driver as it can add more time for the person behind you to push the brake pedal. Metal doesn’t care who you are. It kills – quickly and ruthlessly.
If safety is not an issue for you, make a step to perfecting the design of your car with euro tail lights available at CARiD.com! We offer the best aftermarket products manufactured by the best professionals with help of talented designers. Don’t miss a chance to replace the boring original tail lights with bright altezza tail lights at a reasonable price.
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$4.53 - $363.30
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...$13.00 - $871.34
- CG® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG®, 1 Pair. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the tail...$30.16 - $661.11
- Anzo® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Anzo®, 1 Pair. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these...$42.49 - $908.33
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$11.74 - $339.88
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...$9.22 - $390.00
- CG® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by CG®, 1 Pair. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the tail...$133.34 - $661.11
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant...$11.04 - $445.45
- Anzo® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Anzo®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning LED...$42.49 - $908.33
- Dorman® Factory Replacement 3rd Brake LightFactory Replacement 3rd Brake Light by Dorman®. If you're searching for a bright 3rd brake light, this product is what you need. It has been re-engineered with new LED bulbs that provide up to ten times more brightness than...$22.04 - $203.42
- TYC® Factory Replacement ReflectorFactory Replacement Reflector by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it. Then again, you think that you...$2.16 - $82.35
- PlasmaGlow® 7443 Purple Bulb7443 Purple Bulb (7443P) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$4.70
- PlasmaGlow® 7443 Red LED Bulb7443 Red LED Bulb (7443LED-RD) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$7.65
- PlasmaGlow® 7443 Green Bulb7443 Green Bulb (7443G) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$4.70
- PlasmaGlow® 3157 Xenon White Monster LED Bulb3157 Xenon White Monster LED Bulb (3157LED-WH30) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$21.49
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Automotive LightingLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Automotive LightingWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- Automotive LightingWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Cardone® Windshield Wiper Motor$46.58 - $199.41
- Related Cadillac CTS Pages
- Popular CTS Part Numbers
- Replace® GM2800230 - Driver Side Replacement Tail Light
- Replace® GM2801230V - Passenger Side Replacement Tail Light
- Replace® GM2801230 - Passenger Side Replacement Tail Light
- Replace® GM2800198 - Driver Side Replacement Tail Light
- TYC® 17-5299-00-1 - Driver Side NSF Certified Replacement Reflector
- TYC® 17-5302-00 - Driver Side Replacement Reflector
- TYC® 17-5299-00-9 - Driver Side Capa Certified Replacement Reflector
- Cadillac CTS Models
- CTS 3.0L Tail Lights
- CTS 3.6L Tail Lights
- CTS Base Tail Lights
- CTS Coupe Tail Lights
- CTS Luxury Tail Lights
- CTS Luxury Sport Tail Lights
- CTS Performance Tail Lights
- CTS Premium Tail Lights
- CTS V Tail Lights
- CTS Vsport Tail Lights
- CTS Vsport Premium Tail Lights