Buick Park Avenue Accessories & Parts
The nameplate of the Buick Park Avenue, named after the affluent New York boulevard, appeared first in 1975 as the top trim level of the Buick Electra and entered the market as a standalone model in 1991. It was produced in two generations until 2005. Both Park Avenue generations utilized C-Body platform, but since 1997 it had been modified and became similar to the Buick Riviera G-Body. It was powered by a 3.8L V6 producing 170 horsepower, and in 1992 the Ultra version was equipped with supercharged engine that delivered 205 horsepower.
The last generation of Buick Park Avenue was announced in 1997 and considered as the brand's flagship large sedan. The refined interior, with larger gauges, leather seats, and other luxurious accessories, was offered in the Base and supercharged Ultra trims. The front bench seat allowed to place up to six passengers in the car. Both trims drove the front-wheel-drive sedan through four-speed automatic transmission.
Production of both the Buick Park Avenue and its parts was ended in 2005 with the appearance of Buick Lucerne. The last 3,000 cars had a Special Edition badging, embodying the New York skyline silhouette and the namesake script under it, and some of them were finished with a special two-tone black-on-platinum paint.
As crisp and exclusive as its namesake, the Park Avenue follows through on its Buick heritage with noncompromised valor. The Park Avenue is a classic, refined full-size that can throw around power with the best of them. Splendidly designed from the inside out and offered with the top-quality parts, the Park Avenue was built to include the style and values of a luxury sedan while still bringing home the modernized refinements that drivers everywhere need to have. Whether touring quiet back roads or scrambling through treacherous city streets, the Park Avenue does it all with authentic confidence.
There's no question about it: when you're on the hunt for Buick Park Avenue Accessories and Parts, you need elite quality. Lucky for you, at CARiD, that's all we offer! We fill up our inventory of Buick Park Avenue accessories and parts with nothing but the highest quality options available. That means Buick Park Avenue accessories in everything from dash kits and floor mats to headlights and chrome trim. We're here for you with whatever you need to keep your ride classy and comfy.
- # 10482225
- Thule® M.O.A.B. Roof Basket$379.95# 9905766
- # 13893167
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi Loaded Brake Caliperfrom $29.01 - $58.30# 20323624
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Custom Car Coverfrom $219.99 - $240.61# 3431141
- # 14712860
- # 5668613
- Rhino-Rack® Heavy Duty Cap Topper Roof Rackfrom $261.00 - $350.10# 3763617
Whatever you expect from your Buick Park Avenue, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Buick Park Avenue and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Buick Park Avenue Dash Kits
- Buick Park Avenue Chrome Trim
- Buick Park Avenue Spoilers
- Buick Park Avenue Floor Mats
- Buick Park Avenue Wind Deflectors
- Buick Park Avenue Cargo Liners
- Buick Park Avenue Seat Covers
- Buick Park Avenue Car Covers
- Buick Park Avenue Steering Wheels
- Buick Park Avenue Custom Gauges
- Buick Park Avenue Light Covers
- Buick Park Avenue Side Mirrors
- Buick Park Avenue License Plates
- Buick Park Avenue Wiper Blades
- Buick Park Avenue Mud Flaps
- Buick Park Avenue Custom Hoods
- Buick Park Avenue Bike Racks
- Buick Park Avenue Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Buick Park Avenue Sun Shades
- Buick Park Avenue Dash Covers
- Buick Park Avenue Door Sills
- Buick Park Avenue Car Organizers
- Buick Park Avenue Pet Travel
- Buick Park Avenue Car Bras
- Buick Park Avenue Racing Seats
Installed on a 92 Buick Park Ave. Went on like a dream. Very well made, excellent quality. Very pleased with it. This is my work car and now I can pull my small boat without having to get truck out.