Buick Park Avenue Performance Suspension
When you want to make changes that will have a really big impact on how your Buick feels to drive, suspension upgrades can be a highly effective way to make a big improvement. Whether you want to give your Park Avenue a smoother ride or improve its performance, or adjust it to better suit the journeys you make, you can do it all with the great Buick Park Avenue suspension systems available here at CARiD. Like all of our amazing Buick products and accessories, our Park Avenue suspension gear has all been chosen by our specialists to represent the very best and most effective products from leading names. This means you'll find terrific Buick Park Avenue suspension kits from brands like Hotchkis, Energy Suspension, Rancho, Air Lift, Prothane, Eibach and Moroso.
Check out this fantastic selection for your Buick to find the best shock absorber assembly kits, sway bars, lowering kits and struts available on the market. Place your order for your new Buick Park Avenue suspension kits and shock absorbers here with our secure online check out, or via our toll free phone line to get your fantastic new products and give you Buick its great new ride quality ASAP!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 6 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Air Lift® - Wireless Control SystemStarting at: $350.00$350.00
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series Front StrutStarting at: $94.08$94.08
- Genuine® - Shock Absorber SetStarting at: $270.50$270.50
- First Equipment Quality® - Control Arm BushingStarting at: $3.57$3.57
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Front StrutStarting at: $81.01$81.01
- Dorman® - Subframe Bushing KitStarting at: $63.49$63.49
- Suncore® - Suspension Air Compressor DrierStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Arnott® - Replacement Air SuspensionStarting at: $201.97$201.97
- Unity® - Replacement Front Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $93.01$93.01
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $104.65$104.65
Posted by Kimberly K.
"WirelessOne Compressor System is a great product, easy install, no problems, just what I needed. They went on in about an hour, but of course I have my own shop, but the only tools I needed were a piece of chalk, a center punch a drill/drill bits and a few wrenches and voila! it was done."
Posted by Brian L.
"This wireless system provides the easiest way to be able to stand beside your truck while adjusting the air to your air springs, so you can get an eagle eye view of the air springs at work stabilizing your tow vehicle."