The Buick Park Avenue trailer hitches CARiD.com has to offer have been crafted by world famous trailer hitch manufacturers such as CURT Manufacturing, along with a few other big names. Every Buick Park Avenue trailer hitch system should be outfitted with the required additional accessories: safety chains will keep your trailer attached to the vehicle in case of emergency; electronic circuits will provide precise control over the trailer’s movement and proper lighting.
The Buick Park Avenue trailer hitches are divided into different classes, depending on what are your demands. A weight-carrying hitch will serve you well if you don’t plan to take a large amount of cargo along. You only need a simple Class I trailer hitch if you're just towing a few bikes, however you do need a more sophisticated towing system if you have a large boat or a big trailer. What you will need is a more advanced weight-distributing hitch for your favorite motorboat. You should see user’s manual of your car for maximum allowed towing weight. For example your Buick Park Avenue will have trouble towing a full-size house no matter what trailer hitch you choose. Last but not least, the Buick Park Avenue trailer hitches won’t cause any trouble during installation procedure.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 20 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $189.04$189.04
- Draw-Tite® - Class 2 Frame Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $185.75$185.75
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 2 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $174.21$174.21
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Buick LogoStarting at: $37.42$37.42
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
"As advertised. Good fit, easy to install. Solid!"
"Good replacement for damaged part."
"Perfect replacement for damaged part."
"This is a wonderful way to add extra cargo carrying capacity. The whole thing swings out of the way to allow you access to the back of the vehicle. It is easy to mount."
"The hitch step appears to be strong in quality, and adds a real nice appearance to the back of the vehicle. The most important part is that it makes it much easier to get into the back of your vehicle."