Buick Le Sabre Accessories & Parts
The Buick LeSabre appeared in 1959 as a replacement for the Buick Special and was produced by Buick division of GM till 2005, in eight generations. This full-size vehicle was positioned as the lowest price car in the Buick lineup and had a full line of body styles. Since 1977, LeSabre had been downsized and became available in coupe, sedan, and wagon body styles. Originally, LeSabre was completed with the 5.0 L V8 engine and a 3-speed manual transmission as a standard option. It was the best-selling full-size car in the Buick lineup and lasted much longer than other popular models.
The LeSabre evolved through the years and the last – eighth - LeSabre generation was unveiled in 1999 with a more roomy interior and slight changes to the exterior accessories, such as the grille that was not opening with the hood. The model was suggested in a Custom and Limited trim levels, but in 2003 a Celebration Edition package was added, featuring 16" chrome rims, refined grille, new exterior color schemes, and other optional parts and accessories.
The last LeSabre car left Michigan Assembly Plant in July 2005. Later, in 2006, it was replaced with Buick Lucerne. Until the production was discontinued, the LeSabre carried the title of the America's Best-Selling Full-size Car and frequently took top scores for being the most popular full-size sedan in its segment.
One of the most prominent names in the Buick family, the LaSabre fits into the brand's DNA perfectly. A staunch, proud competitor, the LaSabre is that rare vehicle that transcends generation, which supports just why this model is so beloved. Equipped with premium parts to handle the performance values that any driver can throw upon it, the LaSabre is also richly styled. Buick has always tried to offer a refined, almost elegant design to the LaSabre and the effort has always been widely appreciated by those who understand just how special this vehicle can be.
CARiD presents full line of Buick LeSabre Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. Every area of your ride is covered, whether you lust for the newest styles or improved protection against the elements. And one thing you can be sure of is that ALL of our Buick Le Sabre accessories and parts of the highest quality possible. The most well-known manufacturers are right here at the best prices - guaranteed. Buick LeSabre accessories play a big role in your car's personality. Find what you need right here!
- Coverking®Saddleblanket Custom Seat Coversfrom $189.99
- Thule®Double Decker Surfboard Carrierfrom $239.95
- Yakima®FarOut Pro Roof Cargo Bagfrom $219.00
- Centric®Fleet Performance Front Brake Padsfrom $36.28
- COMP Cams®Lifter Setfrom $68.75
- Dash Designs®Camo Game Dash Coverfrom $55.67
- Dorman®Wheel Nutfrom $117.06
Whatever you expect from your Buick Le Sabre, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Buick Le Sabre and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Buick Le Sabre Dash Kits
- Buick Le Sabre Chrome Trim
- Buick Le Sabre Spoilers
- Buick Le Sabre Floor Mats
- Buick Le Sabre Wind Deflectors
- Buick Le Sabre Cargo Liners
- Buick Le Sabre Vertical Doors
- Buick Le Sabre Seat Covers
- Buick Le Sabre Car Covers
- Buick Le Sabre Steering Wheels
- Buick Le Sabre Custom Gauges
- Buick Le Sabre Light Covers
- Buick Le Sabre Side Mirrors
- Buick Le Sabre License Plates
- Buick Le Sabre Wiper Blades
- Buick Le Sabre Custom Hoods
- Buick Le Sabre Bike Racks
- Buick Le Sabre Roof Racks
- Buick Le Sabre Trailer Hitches
- Buick Le Sabre Sun Shades
- Buick Le Sabre Dash Covers
- Buick Le Sabre Side Vents
- Buick Le Sabre Car Organizers
- Buick Le Sabre Car Bras
- Buick Le Sabre Racing Seats
| Posted by Billy | (The Villages, FL)
The installation was fairly easy but doing it alone was a little more difficult. I recommend having someone with you to assist in lifting and positioning in place. I have only used the hitch to tow an unloaded trailer so far but see no reason to think I will have a problem. Seems like a very good product to me and I have no problem recommended it to others. The only reason I gave a 4 on value was because of the cost of shipping but this is not the fault of the seller.