- (8)Pillar PostsBuick Le Sabre
- (7)Window TrimBuick Le Sabre
- (1)Chrome Door HandlesBuick Le Sabre
- (8)Fender TrimBuick Le Sabre
- (19)Chrome Rocker PanelsBuick Le Sabre
- (5)Bumper TrimBuick Le Sabre
- (14)Engine TrimBuick Le Sabre
- (1)Door SillsBuick Le Sabre
- (12)Emblems + LetteringBuick Le Sabre
- (136)Exhaust TipsBuick Le Sabre
- (30)Side VentsBuick Le Sabre
- (329)License Plates & FramesBuick Le Sabre
- (12)Aluminum MatsBuick Le Sabre
- (24)Billet PedalsBuick Le Sabre
- (178)Hitch CoversBuick Le Sabre
- (12)Mud FlapsBuick Le Sabre
- (20)Wind DeflectorsBuick Le Sabre
If you are very particular about how your Le Sabre looks when you are driving it on the highway, on the street, or somewhere else, you can install upgrades to keep your cars looking new as the day that you bought it. And while some upgrades and accessories can be expensive or hard to install, there are other vehicle enhancing components that can be installed quickly and effortlessly. Consider adding aftermarket Buick Le Sabre chrome accessories. In our on-line store, you can find a wide range of these products crafted by the most reputable names in the industry like SES trim, SAA, and PUTCO that guarantee the high quality of each accessory.
All Buick Le Sabre chrome trim from door handle covers to fender trim are made using the finest materials and can endure the most severe weather conditions. Moreover, these components are very easy to apply as they are backed with 3M adhesive tape, so all you need is just to peel the tape off and stick the trim on the needed surface of your Le Sabre. Each and every chrome-plated product from our exceptional line can not only help you to add a more attractive appearance to your vehicle but also reflect your own style. By making use of chrome accessories from the leading manufacturers, you are already on your way to a more unique and premium looking vehicle.
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- ICI® Pillar Post TrimICI Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim is manufactured using premium materials and will add a distinctive appearance to your vehicle. Trim attaches with 3M® Adhesive for an easy, no drill installation.Premium Grade 304 Stainless SteelAttaches with High Performance 3M® Adhesive$70.10 - $123.28
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- SAA® Chrome Fender TrimChrome Fender Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle’s style with the elegant wheel well trim from SAA. Each unit is made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel to create a chrome feel and ensure unmatched durability. 3M...$66.24 - $165.60
- RI® Fender TrimFender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirror-like finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll protect your fenders from...$61.25 - $208.25
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$66.24 - $358.80
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- ICI® Stainless Steel Rocker PanelsStainless Steel Rocker Panels ICI®. ICI Rocker Panels add style to your vehicles appearance while providing added protection against damaging road debris. These panels are constructed of the highest quality materials available and...Constructed of Premium Quality 304 Bright Stainless SteelOver 1,200 Applications Available for Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUV's$112.64 - $238.73
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims®. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of today’s most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. They’re double nickel chrome plated...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticDouble nickel chrome plated$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC®. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially...$14.06 - $1,367.05
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Coverking® Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers$135.56 - $159.49
Buick Le Sabre Chrome Trim Reviews
2005 Buick Le Sabre