BMW Performance Chips
- 1-Series Performance Chips
- 2-Series Performance Chips
- 3-Series Performance Chips
- 4-Series Performance Chips
- 5-Series Performance Chips
- 6-Series Performance Chips
- 7-Series Performance Chips
- 8-Series Performance Chips
- i8 Performance Chips
- X1 Performance Chips
- X3 Performance Chips
- X5 Performance Chips
- JET® - Computer ChipStarting at: $299.25$299.25
- AEM® - X-WiFi Wideband Air / Fuel Controller & EGT MonitorStarting at: $359.64$359.64
- Auto Meter® - Level 1 Digital Pro Shift Controller Starting at: $139.09$139.09
- AEM® - 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple AmplifierStarting at: $319.24$319.24
Posted by Julio O.
"This Superchips programmer is a must have. It gave my car nearly 30 more HP and torque. I did also add a K&N cold air intake to go along with the programmer. I can tell the difference in speed, and my MPG is at about 20 mpg, which is a 4-5 mpg gain from what I initially had. Just a final note, don't fall for those scams that say you can increase horsepower up to 50+ for a low cheap price, they don't work. If you want true gains, it will cost more than 100 bucks. But overall, this is my second CAI and Superchips combo, and I am completely satisfied."
Posted by Jeff G.
"I had no problems installing Superchips. I have seen a marked improvement in my gas mileage around town and have not been out on the road to check its performance in that situation. I'm very pleased with the product as of now. Jeff Glenn"
Posted by Alexander L.
"All in all, the Superchip's Vivid Linq is good but limited on choices for programming. I really like the Bluetooth feature as I have a Galaxy Note II (huge screen). Even though you can use any Android device i.e. tablets, I just didn't like the limitations on the parameters for adjustments. Nice set up just not enough for me to keep it..."
Posted by Lorna J.
"I recently got the Edge Evolution and I enjoy it a lot, it's really got for showing Gauges. If noticed my performance went up a little quicker response times."
Posted by Matthew F.
"Installation is easy on the new 2012 Dodge Durango. MPG average went from 14.8 MPG on the HEMI to 15.8 MPG on the next tank of gas, driving the same route. Well worth it. Already I can feel the added horsepower as well."