BMW 1-Series Air Filters
Your 1 series is the perfect car for going to work, taking the kids to school, going on vacation or almost anything else you could think of. While you look after your car as best you can you’re pretty sure that anything you could do to improve it would cost you a fortune and have it off the road for a few days so you don’t have many options. However, our aftermarket air filters can change your opinion with the number of benefits they provide compared to their cost. We have a range of them so the right one is right here!
An aftermarket air filter will improve your cars performance, give you better throttle responsiveness and even lower your fuel bill. It does this by allowing more air to get from the atmosphere to your engine than the standard filter allows and it maintains your engine’s safety by using the same or better filtration systems. An aftermarket air filter is easy to install and can be done quickly so that you don’t have to have your car off the road and we even have cleaning solutions that will help you keep the filter running at its best for longer.
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 5 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $46.27$46.27
- GREEN FILTER® - Factory Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $53.61$53.61
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $67.00$67.00
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $86.95$86.95
- GREEN FILTER® - Round Air FilterStarting at: $35.71$35.71
- AIRAID® - Round Air FilterStarting at: $45.90$45.90
- VOLANT® - Donaldson's® PowerCore™ Filtration Technology Air FilterStarting at: $92.61$92.61
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- Weapon-R® - Air Filter Recharge Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
"Fits really nice and can feel the difference on gas."
"I had no problem installing the flter. The only concern that I had and still working on with CarID is that the original filter was 2" thick where are the K&N filter that I received was only 1" thick. That is a significant difference in the design. I was expecting it to be almost identical in dimension. I bought this for my 2006 BMW X5 3.0L SUV. "
"Looks great and performs even better."
"I am quite happy with the product I purchased from carid.com. I hope this product will last for ages as a nano techlogy built for performance. "
"This makes a small difference but it all adds up. The K&N is the best bang for your buck. The others cost more and don't make any more improvement."