Designed and manufactured exclusively by quattro GmbH, a subsidiary of Audi AG, the Audi R8 was introduced to the market in 2006 as a middle-engine sports car with the Audi's quattro permanent all-wheel drive system. The name for this road car came from its more than successful predecessor, the Audi R8 race car. With its construction based on the Audio Space Frame and aluminum monocoque chassis, the R8 really reminds of a spaceship. Your private space shuttle for daily commute and more. To secure flawless launch and happy landing, please take care of your undercarriage, i.e. wheels, in good time.
We offer you to shop for the proper tires for your R8 right now and right here, at CARiD.com. We cooperate with the leaders in tire production, like Bridgestone, Dunlop, Kumho, Toyo, Yokohama, and others. The available sizes are 19'' and 20''. You are free to select according to the type (all season, winter or summer), and subtype (performance or track). We are sure you'll be satisfied with the Toyo Proxes 4 All Season / Performance tires. These are M&S rated, available in V and W speed ratings, and manufactured with the use of the newest ''T-Mode'' tire design technology. Though, there are many others options for a devoted car owner.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 77 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Potenza RE050AStarting at: $201.69$201.69
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - ContiSportContact 3Starting at: $188.89$188.89
- DunlopDUNLOP® - SP Winter Sport 3DStarting at: $133.85$133.85
- FalkenFALKEN® - FK452Starting at: $102.63$102.63
- HankookHANKOOK® - Ventus V12 evo K110Starting at: $96.57$96.57
- KumhoKUMHO® - Ecsta LE Sport KU39Starting at: $113.58$113.58
- MichelinMICHELIN® - Pilot Sport PS2Starting at: $219.35$219.35
- NittoNITTO® - InvoStarting at: $153.15$153.15
- PirelliPIRELLI® - P ZeroStarting at: $178.27$178.27
- ToyoTOYO® - Proxes 1Starting at: $265.00$265.00