- 80 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 90 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 100 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 200 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 4000 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 5000 Performance Air Intake Systems
- A3 Performance Air Intake Systems
- A4 Performance Air Intake Systems
- A5 Performance Air Intake Systems
- A6 Performance Air Intake Systems
- A7 Performance Air Intake Systems
- A8 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cabriolet Performance Air Intake Systems
- Coupe Performance Air Intake Systems
- Fox Performance Air Intake Systems
- Q3 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Q5 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Q7 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Quattro Performance Air Intake Systems
- R8 Performance Air Intake Systems
- S3 Performance Air Intake Systems
- S4 Performance Air Intake Systems
- S5 Performance Air Intake Systems
- S6 Performance Air Intake Systems
- S7 Performance Air Intake Systems
- S8 Performance Air Intake Systems
- TT Performance Air Intake Systems
Replace your engine-asphyxiating OEM air intake system with a custom high-flow one. It is like a breath of fresh, cold air for your Audi's engine. CARiD offers you a variety of custom air intakes produced by the most respected companies in the aftermarket industry such as Injen, AEM, Weapon-R, and K&N. All aftermarket air intakes are engineered to improve airflow into the vehicle's engine, and this is essential since enhanced airflow allows the engine to burn more fuel. And every driver knows that more fuel equals more power. Moreover, the materials used for the crafting of air intake systems are selected with optimum engine conditions in mind.
By replacing your OEM air intake with a custom one, especially cold air intake, you will notice the great improvements of your Audi's performance. such as increased horsepower and torque, faster acceleration, improved throttle response and engine sound. What's more, almost every custom air intake comes with a reusable and washable air filter that puts factory air filter to shame with its dirt-trapping power. A custom air intake is not only the most significant upgrade to your Audi, it happens to be one of the easiest parts to install. Using just common hand tools and detailed instructions, you can have your new Audi air intake in place and ready to roar.
- Injen RD Series Cold Air Intake SystemRD Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen. The RD Series is made for the enthusiast who wants improved mid-range power. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper, where it can take in cooler, denser...$245.86 - $312.64
- Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...$178.60 - $570.00
- K&N 57i Series Induction Kit57i Series Induction Kit by K&N.This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory airbox with a free flowing K&N air filter. Increasing airflow will make...$84.99 - $236.99
- K&N 57S Performance Airbox57S Performance Airbox by K&N. This airbox has a stock appearing design and function, but will still greatly increase airflow. The increased airflow comes from a large conical shaped K&N air filter, and results in more horsepower...$125.99 - $256.99
- K&N 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $552.99
- K&N Apollo Cold Air Induction SystemApollo Cold Air Induction System by K&N. Cooler air inlet temperatures mean more horsepower. This kit turns any air intake system into a Cold Air intake system. It replaces the OEM airbox with a K&N air filter in a special housing...$215.99 - $352.99
- AEM Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$31.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- VOLANT CAI Kit with Donaldson's PowerCore FilterCool Air Intake Kit with Donaldson's. PowerCore Filter by Volant. Cooler air is denser and packs in more oxygen for better combustion and more horsepower. This air intake system features an airbox that completely insulates the air...$246.96 - $691.51
- aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...$225.00 - $950.00
- aFe Momentum HD Cold Air Intake SystemMomentum HD Cold Air Intake System by aFe. Bringing you the next generation of intakes, the Momentum HD sealed air intake system is superior in every way: From the one-piece sealed housing with a built-in sight window, to the...$345.00 - $1,595.00
- HPS Short Ram Air Intake with Heat ShieldShort Ram Air Intake with Heat Shield by HPS. Makes for more power throughout your vehicle's full RPM range utilizing mandrel-bent piping and K&N washable/reusable high flowing air filter, while for the maximum cooling effect, a...$161.50 - $308.75
- K&N 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$35.99 - $95.99
- K&N E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$29.99 - $363.99
- K&N Air FilterK&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for virtually every vehicle on the road. These filters are...$29.99 - $363.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Audi Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2015 Audi S3