- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- BFGOODRICH® LONG TRAIL T/A TOUR$127.63 - $212.29
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$91.95 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT$151.62 - $593.13
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
About Acura MDX Tires
Here it comes. A rather big and really spacious crossover SUV, the first one with the third row of seats. It's massive and reliable, provided, of course, that its tires correspond to its weight (around 4,500 lb unloaded), functions and goals. With the Acura MDX's four-wheel drive system, the wheels become even more crucially important. None of four is allowed to fail. Keep it in mind while wandering around our virtual shop in search of tires. Make an effort to indulge this kind and careful giant with what we call “first-rate shoes for your vehicle.''
Your ideal four are just around the corner. All the gurus of tire manufacturing are here, like Goodyear, Bridgestone, Dunlop, Michellin, Pirelli and others. It might seem not a piece of cake for you to make just one choice. You'll definitely want more. All you need is to select a model year and all the desired characteristics. We know your Acura MDX's with new tires will look brand-new and make you feel almighty, no matter if you are going fishing with your pals to the lost paradise out there, or maneuvering to bring your kids to school in time!
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.