AERO6 Caliper Kit by Wilwood®. Replace your OE calipers while adding some consistent stopping power and style to your stock brakes. With this kit you'll get AERO6 calipers made with an eye on the latest race technology and a set of high-performance brake pads made from BP-20 Smart Pad compound, which altogether deliver heavy duty stopping power for those drivers who demand the most from their vehicles on the road or track.
- Includes AERO6 calipers and BP-20 Smart Pad compound brake pads
- AERO6 calipers feature forged triple bridge body design
- Six piston radial mount calipers for excellent clamping power
- Calipers are forged from premium grade aluminum alloy billet
- BP-20 dual sport Smart Pad brake pads
- Designed to be mount with stock-sized rotors in the stock location
- Delivers heavy duty stopping power for the road or track
- Compatible with ABS system
- Pads ensure low noise and dust levels
- Pads provide enhanced friction
- Long wear rate for sustained high heat braking
- Brake kit does not include flex lines
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Aluminum allows for exceptional light weight
- Clamping force is evenly distributed
- Apply evenly more squeezing power
- Solidly mounted with pistons on both sides of the disc
- Pistons uniformly transfer braking force to the brake pads
- Pistons are hollow to save weight
- Heat-resistant coating
- Ensure less brake fading
Fixed calipers by Wilwood offer unmatched stopping power. The pistons in fixed calipers are located on both sides of the disc, allowing for evenly distributed clamping force. They apply more squeezing power and apply it more evenly during braking as force is directly applied to both sides. This kit is totally compatible with OE master cylinder output and stock ABS system. A complete package includes AERO6 six piston radial mount calipers together with BP-20 Smart Pad compound brake pads which give your vehicle heave duty stopping power when braking on the road or track. AERO6 calipers feature forged triple bridge body design ensuring fast pedal response. Brake pads provide low noise and dust levels as well as enhanced friction and wear resistance for both street and sport driving applications. This combination of components guarantees long service life and reliable performance under any conditions. Caliper finishes are available if you want to add a customized look to your stock or custom wheels.
Multi-piston calipers allow for more even braking and, as a result, less pad distortion. The more number of pistons a caliper has, the more clamping force it provides. Thanks to the evenly distributed pressure, these calipers ensure an even wear pattern along the entire length of the brake pad. Usually these calipers have smaller diameter pistons than single-piston calipers.
Wilwood® Engineering designs and manufactures high-performance disc brake systems. Since founding in 1977, Wilwood has developed a substantial matrix of brake components and engineering techniques that allow us to quickly and reliably create brake systems for almost any application. Their core ability is the rapid development of custom engineered brake systems using a combination of off-the-shelf and custom components. In addition to designing and manufacturing brakes for all types of competitive motor sports, Wilwood also manufactures brake systems and components for agricultural equipment, industrial applications, utility vehicles, snowmobiles, quads, motorcycles and military vehicles.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov