1st Row Gray Seat Protector (SPB002GY) by WeatherTech®. 50/50 Buckets or 50/50 High Back Buckets. Seat Protectors are the perfect accessory for those vehicle owners needing an extra step of protection for their vehicle seating. A much needed accessory for the family "road trip warriors" or pet "car ride" companions to prevent scratches, damage or spills from ruining the seat surface.
- This seat cover is for one seat only
- If your vehicle has side impact airbags that are embedded within the seat, please do not install seat covers if any of the mounting straps or any part of the seat cover will interfere with side impact airbag deployment
- Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions
- Image shows color of the product, not the exact model or style
- Made from a polycotton drill fabric
- With durable straps
- Quick and easy installation
The Seat Protectors are made from a polycotton drill fabric that features a durable water-repellent finish that'll combat any juice box spill, cereal crumbs or pet mess! It's also engineered with an extra layer of nylon lining, which helps to further protect the covered seat. The Seat Protector stays in place with the help of durable straps, specialty inserts and a non-slip bottom. Semi–custom to fit the size and type of vehicle. Quick and easy installation, as well as easily removable for cleaning. The Seat Protector is machine washable, making it an easy accessory for any family.
WeatherTech® is a line of top-grade custom-designed automotive accessories produced by the MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd, a company headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. Manufactured in the USA, the WeatherTech line offers everything you need for protection of your vehicle's interior and exterior, from lamp guards and window deflectors to liners and pet barriers. All WeatherTech products are thoroughly designed and manufactured, so that you could get the uppermost quality, styling, and durability. Every product undergoes the most rigorous testings and quality control inspections before being marked with the MacNeil logo. Thus owners of the WeatherTech products no longer have to worry about Mother Nature and its effects spoiling their vehicle's exterior or interior.