Quiet-Flow™ Muffler by Walker®. Together with delivering OE-style sound, the Quiet-Flow Muffler features 100% structural stainless steel construction that resists rust three times longer than aluminized mufflers offered by competitors. This part is a perfect decision if you are looking for proper OE-quality acoustics and long service life.
- Designed for OE equivalent sound and precision fit
- Spun-locked heads for a proper resistance to backfire
- Bridge construction and durable internal partitions for structural strength and longer life
- The inner shell and outer cover lockseams are installed 180° apart for exceptional durability
- Strong, OE-style interior spot welds
- Three-tube design for quiet tone
- OE-style louvered tube technology for a premium, factory-like sound
- OE-style domed heads allow for radiated noise reduction
- CRF (Continuous Roving Fiberglass) for OE-quality acoustic performance
- A complete internal drainage system prevents condensate acids from accumulating between partitions or at the muffler heads
- Internal tubes are mechanically joined to the partition to allow expansion and contraction during temperature changes
The Walker stainless steel Quiet-Flow Muffler has been developed to provide the top-grade performance you expect from one of the world's leading emissions control companies. This is the only broad market replacement muffler that resists rusting three times longer than premium aluminized mufflers. This part's internal design features bridge construction, durable internal partitions, strong interior spot welds, and special position of the inner shell and outer cover lockseams to improve the muffler's structural stability, strength, and make sure it will last much longer.
To allow OE-quality and factory-style acoustic performance, the muffler is constructed using louvered tube technology, CRF technology, and features three-tube design. Internal tubes are mechanically joined to the partition to allow free-floating expansion and contraction during temperature changes. This elaborate design eliminates the breaking of spot welds, subsequent part deformation, or loose part noise troubles. All stainless steel structure and perfected interior construction make the Quiet-Flow Muffler one of the most advanced, premium designs available today.
Walker® is the world's leading manufacturer of automotive exhaust systems and emission control products for the replacement and OE markets. It offers complete engine-to-tailpipe exhaust solutions and exploits modern emission control technologies that fully satisfy the needs of the automotive industry. Walker has introduced a long line of innovations that revolutionized the market and set new standards for quality and durability. The louvered tube, stainless steel muffler, and forerunners of today's catalytic converters were the industry 'firsts' developed by Walker. It is also the first aftermarket manufacturer that offered a Limited Lifetime Warranty for the professional installer. Walker®, an industry leader in emissions control products, offers a complete line-up to meet all customer needs! World-class, engine-to-tailpipe exhaust solutions for domestic and import vehicles. Walker has everything from brackets and hangers, to clamps and gaskets - all the accessories you need to do the complete exhaust job. Walker is your one-stop exhaust shop, offering a full line of accessories.