100% Structural Stainless Steel construction resists rust-out three times longer than competitors' premium aluminized mufflers.
1. Spun-locked heads help resist ruptures due to backfires.
2. Bridge construction for structural strength and a long service life.
3. Durable internal partitions for greater interior structural stability and a long service life.
4. The inner shell and outer cover lockseams are positioned 180º apart for maximum durability.
5. Strong, OE-style interior spot welds help improve structural stability and increase durability.
6. OE-style louvered tube technology lowers the engine emissions noise level for a premium, OE-style sound.
7. OE-style domed heads help reduce radiated noise.
8. CRF (Continuous Roving Fiberglass) for optimal OE-quality acoustics.
9. A complete internal drainage system helps prevent condensate acids from collecting between partitions or at the muffler heads.
10. Internal tubes are mechanically joined to the free-floating partition to allow expansion and contraction during temperature changes. This special design helps eliminate the breaking of spot welds and subsequent part distortion or loose part noise problems.
Walker® SoundFX® direct-fit and universal mufflers provide a quality repair alternative, at a competitive price.
OE-equivalent direct-fit designs for easy installation and quick service bay turnaround
Quality performance and acoustics
100% Aluminized material for longer life and quality appearance
Two tubes / two partitions internal design
Spot-welded bushings are featured on Walker Pro-Fit mufflers for greater stability and support, proving durability and long service life.
100% aluminized steel construction affords Walker corrosion resistance, for durability and longer service life.