Volvo S80 Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Volvo S80 front wheel drive executive sedan was released in 1998, replacing the rear-wheel drive Volvo 960/S90 saloons. Known to be one of the first Volvo models to depart from the boxy style, this model was notable for the variety of distinctive innovations. Distinct beltlines, taillights going narrow up, curves replacing the linear design - these points in the design of Volvo S80 have set design milestones for the future models, including the S60 and S40 saloons. This car was modern by all means, featuring the multiplex can-bus wiring and over 40 onboard computers (including at least one in every door). The Volvo S80 was built with an environmental specification, covering aspects such as allergens from textiles and fuel economy and the life cycle of the car from production to dismantling. This car featured sporty spirit and drivability, combined with European comfort and ultra-high safety standards. The first generation S80 was built on Ford D3 platform (named P2 at Volvo), Ford’s global full-size car automobile platform. It was designed by Volvo before the Ford's purchase of the company and debuted with the Volvo S80 sedan in early 1999, so Ford's D3 platform is slightly different from Volvo's original P2. For example, D3 features steel suspension arms, rather than aluminum, and other material and cost-saving measures.
Loaded with the freshest security and safety systems to ensure the maximum protection for all passengers, Volvo S80 included SIPS and WHIPS protection systems. The Curtain airbags became standard for the 1999 Volvo S80 sedan as a part of SIPS, while the WHIPS equipped seats were designed so that the seatback would move together with the occupant in a way that is similar to catching a ball gently, while the head restraint remains rigid to support the neck. Among other amenities was a fully integrated GSM phone with both hands free function and a lift-up handset. The first generation S80 was one of the first modern cars to fit in the straight-six engine transversively under the hood. Volvo developed the special ultra-small transmission, the M65. The S80 was initially available with four different engines: a detuned 2.4 litre (141 PS; 139 bhp) five-cylinder, also available as CNG and LPG version; the2.9 litre (196 PS; 193 bhp) six-cylinder; the 200 kilowatts (272 PS; 268 bhp) T6, and the 103 kilowatts (140 PS; 138 bhp) 2.5 litre Volkswagen-sourced Turbocharged Direct Injection (TDI) diesel engine. The 149 kilowatts (203 PS; 200 bhp) 2.5T engine was added in the year 2000. In 2003-2004 the first generation S80 had a redesign of front grille styling – vertical metallic pattern was changed to gray plastic brick-wall pattern.
The second generation of the Volvo S80 was unveiled February, the 28th at the Geneva Motor Show and the sales started in June 2006. The new engines were added: the transversely fitted compact 4.4L V8 outputting 315 PS (311 hp) and 325 ft·lbf of torque, and 3.2L Inline-six engine. The V8 was collectively developed by Skövde (Volvo engine unit) and Yamaha, and built by Yamaha of Japan. This engine premiered with the Volvo XC90 and features four catalytic converters and advanced electronics which make it one of the cleanest V8 engines on the market today. The exterior was redesigned, following the trends that appeared in S60 and S40 redesigns earlier. High-strength boron steel was used for the car body improving on safety. The interior also changed, delivering more comfort and keeping up with latest demands and standards of luxury sedans. The second generation S80 scored IIHS 2007 Top Safety Pick Award in overall safety protection and IIHS 2008 Top Safety Pick Award with perfect scores for frontal, side, and rear impacts. The new model was built on the Ford EUCD platform (called P24 by Volvo), using more high tech parts and more expensive underpinnings. Among other amenities and safety features are Volvo's Personal Car Communicator (PCC) remote control that reports on variety of safety factors for the parked car, Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) for the mirrors, Adaptive cruise control (ACC) with Collision Warning and Brake Support (CWBS), Active Bi-Xenon Lights and much more. The model was face-lifted in 2010 with extra chrome trim, longer and wider stance, two choices of chassis (sport and comfort), optional R-design to add a sporty look to interior and newer engines: five-cylinder 2.4L D5 twin-turbo diesel, 2.4L diesel, or 1.6L diesel; also 2.5T and 2.5FT were fine-tuned for more power and lower consumption.
Aided by a roomy cabin and decent "giddyup" on the highway, the Volvo S80 is one car drivers have remained loyal to. In an age when everyone wants their vehicles to come in neat packages, the Volvo S80 delivers thanks to top-quality interior design, reliable Volvo parts recognized all over the world along with reliable efficiency in all driving conditions. The only trick is figuring out your sense of style and how it applies to your car. When it comes to Volvo S80 Accessories, this is where the fun begins.
CARiD.com carries a complete lineup of Volvo S80 Accessories and Parts. Anything you need to inject fashion, comfort, or protection is available in our selection from the finest manufacturers in the game. Wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and more Volvo parts are here waiting for your discovery. Plus, all of our Volvo S80 Accessories and parts are guaranteed to provide a precise OEM fit along with uncompromising durability. If you want to drive with an air of personal style, this is where to do it!
Whatever you expect from your Volvo S80, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volvo S80 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $93.86 - $122.59
- $142.69 - $2,203.87
- $6.79 - $27.25