Volvo S70 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Volvo S70 front wheel drive saloon/sedan was released in 1998, replacing the Volvo 850. It was the first Volvo's front wheel drive vehicle imported to North America. Featuring a more rounded version of the 850, it actually featured a new styling along with such auto parts, as the reshaped hood and new headlamps. The Volvo S70 was built on the same platform, as the 850 though. The sedan got a new interior which included standard dual front and side airbags. Four trim levels were available: Base, GL (Grand Lux), GLT (Grand Lux Turbo), and T5 (5 cylinder turbo). Base models were powered by a naturally aspirated 2,4-liter inline five-cylinder engine. Its output is 168 hp at 5,900 rpm and 170 foot-pounds of torque at 4,500 rpm. Base models were available with 5-speed manual transmission and with optional 4-speed automatic transmission. GLT models were powered by a turbocharged version of 2,4-litre inline five-cylinder motor. The turbocharged engine produces 190 hp at 5,100 rpm and 199 foot-pound of torque at 1,600 rpm. GLT models came automatic only. The T5 models were powered by a turbocharged 2,3-litre inline five-cylinder engine, which produces 236 hp at 5,400 rpm and 243 foot-pound of torque at 2,400 rpm. The transmission is 5-speed manual with optional 4-speed automatic.
Sitting on a 104.9-inch wheelbase, the sedan is 185,9 inches long with a width of 69,3 inches and height of 55,2 inches. Its weight ranges from 3,150 pounds to 3,333 pounds. The base models are rated at 20 mpg city and approximately 29 mpg highway, while the GLT models feature 19 mpg and 27 mpg highway. The T5 models are rated at 18 and 19 mpg city and 25 mpg highway. Models with manual transmission now included a starter interlock and "adaptive" shift logic was added to automatic transmissions. The new S70 also gained an engine immobiliser. Featuring new electronic brake modulation and traction-control system with throttle and brake intervention, the Volvo S70 showed a better performance.
In 2000 four trim levels were available: Base, Base SE, GLT, and GLT SE, while the Volvo badge was already changed by that time in 1999. In 2001 the S70 model was discontinued and replaced by Volvo S60. As for safety features, the dashboard airbags received new two-stage sensors. Advanced safety features include side-curtain airbags, active head restraints and airbag occupancy sensors. Stability control is a standard feature which improves stability and control in poor driving conditions. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's frontal impact crash test earned this car five-star ratings for driver and passenger protection. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's frontal offset crash test resulted in a rating of "Good," its highest rating.
Irrespective of trim level, the Volvo S70 is a classy representative of the brand's intuitiveness and understanding on just what its drivers crave. What has set the S70 apart is its dynamic combination luxurious comfort and stand-alone safety points. Drivers of the S70 know what it is they have in their vehicle-reliable performance and workaholic efficiency. But for all of its luxury options and security refinements, the S70 is also a looker that can turn some heads as well. And when prepped with the proper Volvo accessories, this model can become the life of the party.
When it comes to Volvo S70 accessories and parts at CARiD.com, you get the best of the best. The most reputable manufacturers in the world are all here under one roof ready to get you on board with the Volvo S70 Accessories and Parts that are ready to find a place on your ride. Spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, wheels, and much more parts are right here in the highest quality and lowest prices around. Put a personal stamp on your ride that everyone notices. This is where to get the process started.
Whatever you expect from your Volvo S70, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volvo S70 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $17.78 - $178.85
- $5.61 - $7.23
- $30.30 - $126.04