Volkswagen Touareg Performance Suspension
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Control Arms
- Suspension Conversion Kits
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Helper Springs
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Axle Shafts
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Suncore®Coil Spring Conversion KitCoil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion kit will eliminate the air...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$38.21 - $1,555.28
- KW Suspensions®V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. KW engineers have developed a sporty yet refined setup that allows you to individualy adjust the compression and rebound damping independently of each other. To ensure KW...$1,589.49 - $7,649.99
- Bilstein®B8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and StrutB8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension,...$86.35 - $470.85
- Bilstein®B12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering KitsB12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of sport dynamics, superior appearance and high performance for your car, you’re on the right track with the BILSTEIN B12 Pro-Kit. This...$635.79 - $2,330.09
- KW Suspensions®Street Comfort Coilover Lowering KitStreet Comfort Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. This is a set of front and rear integrated twin-tube coilovers with adjustability for ride height. Designed for the enthusiast who does a majority of street driving with a small...$1,436.49 - $3,850.49
- AirREX®Air Suspension Lowering KitAir Suspension Lowering Kit by AirREX®. If you're looking for a high-grade air management system that comes with everything you need to get your vehicle lowered, rely on AirREX. This top-of-the-line air suspension kit is just what the...2.4GHz wireless remote controller with 3 pressure based presetsDesigned to lower your vehicle and improve handling$5,600.00 - $15,400.00
- Bilstein®B6 Series Shock Absorber and StrutB6 Series Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution. CA Prop 65...$76.91 - $756.89
- AirREX®Air Lowering Strut KitAir Lowering Strut Kit by AirREX®. If you're looking for a high-grade air management system that comes with everything you need to get your vehicle lowered, rely on AirREX. This top-of-the-line air suspension kit is just what the doctor...$3,100.00 - $12,300.00
- Unity®Passive Suspension Conversion KitPassive Suspension Conversion Kit by Unity®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the...$90.00 - $609.00
- SuperSprings®SumoSprings™ Coil Helper SpringsSumoSprings™ Coil Helper Springs by SuperSprings®. Coil SumoSprings improve the load leveling ability of original equipment front and rear coil springs. Manufactured from micro-cellular urethane, the material’s progressive spring...Requires no maintenanceProudly made in the U.S.A$103.50 - $195.75
- AST Suspension®Lowering SpringsLowering Springs by AST Suspension®. AST Lowering Springs are manufactured from a premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire which is handpicked by AST engineers for its quality and metal consistency. After winding the springs, the...$124.00 - $951.00
- H&R®1.3" x 1.2" Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs (29282-1)Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 1.3" Front and 1.2" Rear Drop Height by H&R®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. H&R Replacement Springs are designed for high performance drivers who want the most out of their vehicles. When the need...$265.49
- H&R®1.4" x 1.4" Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs (54790-2)Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 1.4" Front and Rear Drop Height by H&R®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. H&R Replacement Springs are designed for high performance drivers who want the most out of their vehicles. When the need for...$313.79
- Firestone®Air-Command™ Air CompressorAir-Command™ Air Compressor by Firestone®. Firestone manufactures and provides air suspension products for wide variety of vehicles to provide you with a better ride and safe load-carrying capabilities. Firestone stands for quality,...Tested to outperform all comparable products on the marketMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$69.44 - $312.29
- Firestone®Air-Rite™ Air Compressor SystemAir-Rite™ Air Compressor System by Firestone®. Provide instant control of the air helper springs from within the vehicle. Air-Rite™ systems allow quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions. Firestone has all...Instant adjustability of your air helper springsIncreased life of the air helper springs$215.33 - $1,101.60
- H&R®ETS Electronic Lowering SystemETS Electronic Lowering System by H&R®. Lowering with H&R ETS enhances the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap, and improves handling with a lower center of gravity. H&R ETS retains the factory height adjustment switch...Lowers up to an additional 40mm on averageRetains factory height adjustment switch$1,736.07 - $1,900.71
- Firestone®Coil-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitCoil-Rite™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. Mount inside an existing open coil spring suspension. These air springs provide adjustable spring rates far superior to the standard coil spring. The durable polyurethane air springs...Control the air pressure in the air helper springs for varying loads and road conditionsSpring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire$99.56 - $199.99
- Firestone®Coil-Rite™ Replacement Air Helper SpringCoil-Rite™ Replacement Air Helper Spring by Firestone®. Mount inside an existing open coil spring suspension. These air springs provide adjustable spring rates far superior to the standard coil spring. The durable polyurethane air...Control the air pressure in the air helper springs for varying loads and road conditionsSpring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire$46.15 - $53.53
- Vogtland®Electronic Air Suspension Control SystemElectronic Air Suspension Control System by Vogtland®. Lowering module for air suspension. The suspension specialist VOGTLAND expands its product portfolio with the Electronic Lowering System. With the module VOGTLAND provides...Built to ensure exceptional operation of your suspension systemFor precise handling and excellent riding quality$1,655.99 - $2,177.99
- Valvoline®Unitrac ™ Fluid (VV813)Universal Unitrac ™ Fluid by Valvoline®. Volume: 5 gal. Quantity: 1 Piece. Valvoline™ Unitrac™ Fluid is a High Performance, Multi-Purpose All Weather Fluid Designed For Agricultural Tractors And Off highway Equipment. Valvoline™...High performance, multiple purpose all weather fluid designed for agricultural tractors and off highway equipmentUniquely formulated to provide excellent antiwear, oxidation, ferrous rust, copper corrosion, sludge and varnish protection$100.28
- Integra®Shock Oil (310 30902)Universal Shock Oil by Integra®. 1 Gallon. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Made to meet the rigorous demands of racing conditionsCan provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needs$72.00
- Maxima Racing Oils®0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz (59-56505)Universal 0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Synthetic Racing Shock Fluid (SYN RSF) is an ester-based, Full Synthetic race-grade shock fluid formulated to withstand extreme temperatures and loads. SYN RSF is...Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years aheadOptimal protection against wear$301.60
- Maxima Racing Oils®Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 ozUniversal Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Suspension Clean is specifically formulated for the Powersports industry professional. Suspension Clean's unique formula quickly and easily cleans suspension...Dries quickly and completelyLeaves no residue$5.94 - $7.51
- Maxima Racing Oils®Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock FluidUniversal Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. 7WT, 10WT and 15WT is for those applications requiring greater damping. Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely...Reduces drag and stictionReduces friction$8.87 - $217.81
- UMI Performance®Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant (3009)Universal Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you want them to last, don't you? The Super Lube Synthetic...Super Lube is a multi-purpose lubricant, safe to use on anything that slides, swivels, rolls or squeaksIt withstands temperatures within a range of -45 degrees F to 450 degrees F$15.99
- UMI Performance®Super Lube™ Synthetic Grease (3008)Universal Super Lube™ Synthetic Grease by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you don't want to use cheap chassis grease do you? No, you want them to...Made in compliance with standards for qualityRespected for unmatched reliability and strength$15.99
- Spohn Performance®Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge (902)Universal Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge by Spohn Performance®. 14 oz. This is the good stuff. Polyurethane bushing manufacturers advise to never use a petroleum based grease for poly bushing lubrication. Polyurethane should...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$15.00
- PJ1®1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil (10-32KS)Universal 1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil by PJ1®. PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is specially formulated for todays sophisticated motorcycle fork systems Recommended for KYB and SHOWA fork units PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is made from top quality...Distinctive light red colorRecommended for both 2T and 4T motorcycles$21.65
- RideTech®Panhard Bar KitPanhard Bar Kit by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will last a lifetime. It will...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$165.00 - $215.00
- Warrior®Rock Crawler Differential GuardRock Crawler Differential Guard by Warrior®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$114.26 - $122.38
The Volkswagen Touareg is a sensational car, with its sleek good looks and fantastic American engineering. If you own one of these fantastic cars and are looking to upgrade the suspension, you can look forward to greatly improved performance and the ride quality you want. At CARiD, we want to make it easy and cost effective for all Volkswagen Touareg owners who want to improve their suspension to find the great products and accessories they need. We have a terrific array of Touareg suspension systems by great brands like Prothane, Lakewood Transmission, Arnott, Hotchkis and many more, which you can check out right here on our website!
Featuring the best products by the top manufacturers, all of which have been fully tested and approved by our specialist team, this selection of Volkswagen Touareg suspension kits and shock absorbers is the best you'll find anywhere on the web, and we offer all of these products at great low prices, too! Whether you are looking for excellent Touareg lowering kits, struts, leveling kits, sway bars or other assemblies for your Volkswagen, we have just what you need to give your car the great new ride you want. Order your new VW gear now either by calling us toll free, or placing your order via our simple online check out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...