Volkswagen Polo Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
First introduced in 1975, the Volkswagen Polo is a subcompact produced by Volkswagen and sold all over the world hatchback, saloon, coupe and estate variants. The long life-history of this car includes 5 generations and some facelifted versions. Thew last generation of the Polo was introduced by the company in the fall 2009. The new model became the fifth generation in the Polo lineage. Now the Polo is available in two modifications, standard and GTI 3- or 5-door hatchbacks. The vehicle received new design and new TDI and TSI engines, fitted with manual or automatic transmissions. Shortly after the sales start, the renewed Polo became European Car of the Year 2010. The security systems of the new Polo are typical and are in compliance with the modern safety standards: 4 airbags, ABS, ESP, and ISOFIX, which is why the NCAP rated Polo with 5 stars.
The new Polo is a handsome little hatchback. Polo shares a lot of facial elements with the new VW Golf parts. New design of the vehicle gives it a pleasantly aggressive stance. For such a small car Polo looks quite chunky. The vehicle is equipped with a range of seven engines both diesel and petrol, producing the power from 68 up to 105hps. Five of these engines are absolutely new.
The GTI modification is available in three different versions: Trendline (entry level variant), Comfortline (mid equipped level) and Highline (top version). The GTI edition is fitted with seven engines producing from 68 up to 105hps, fitted with 7-speed dual-clutch transmission, among them there is a 'BlueMotion' engine producing 90hps and ensuring fuel economy of 62mpg. In comparison with a standard Polo, GTI version has a lower body and more rigid suspension. The model is equipped with such GTI parts, as daytime LED running lights, twin exhaust pipe, and 17-inch alloy wheels.
Aggressive. Stylish. Original. These are the most noticeable qualities of a new Volkswagen Polo. Having a great performance and a smooth ride this vehicle can become the most popular hatchback ever produced. The interior of the vehicle delivers not only great comfort for the occupants, but also a high level of safety. The only thing that can be added to the new Polo is your personal touch. This can be solved easily using CARiD's selection of Volkswagen Polo accessories and parts!
Everything that you can think about is available in our inventory of Volkswagen Polo Accessories and Parts that knows no equal. We provide the applications from the most respected manufacturers in the world to ensure that any product you acquire is of the highest quality. Wheels, engine parts, body accessories and any other are waiting to be installed on your Polo. When picking out new accessories CARiD is the best choice.
Whatever you expect from your Volkswagen Polo, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volkswagen Polo and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...