Volkswagen Polo Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
First introduced in 1975, the Volkswagen Polo is a subcompact produced by Volkswagen and sold all over the world hatchback, saloon, coupe and estate variants. The long life-history of this car includes 5 generations and some facelifted versions. Thew last generation of the Polo was introduced by the company in the fall 2009. The new model became the fifth generation in the Polo lineage. Now the Polo is available in two modifications, standard and GTI 3- or 5-door hatchbacks. The vehicle received new design and new TDI and TSI engines, fitted with manual or automatic transmissions. Shortly after the sales start, the renewed Polo became European Car of the Year 2010. The security systems of the new Polo are typical and are in compliance with the modern safety standards: 4 airbags, ABS, ESP, and ISOFIX, which is why the NCAP rated Polo with 5 stars.
The new Polo is a handsome little hatchback. Polo shares a lot of facial elements with the new VW Golf parts. New design of the vehicle gives it a pleasantly aggressive stance. For such a small car Polo looks quite chunky. The vehicle is equipped with a range of seven engines both diesel and petrol, producing the power from 68 up to 105hps. Five of these engines are absolutely new.
The GTI modification is available in three different versions: Trendline (entry level variant), Comfortline (mid equipped level) and Highline (top version). The GTI edition is fitted with seven engines producing from 68 up to 105hps, fitted with 7-speed dual-clutch transmission, among them there is a 'BlueMotion' engine producing 90hps and ensuring fuel economy of 62mpg. In comparison with a standard Polo, GTI version has a lower body and more rigid suspension. The model is equipped with such GTI parts, as daytime LED running lights, twin exhaust pipe, and 17-inch alloy wheels.
Aggressive. Stylish. Original. These are the most noticeable qualities of a new Volkswagen Polo. Having a great performance and a smooth ride this vehicle can become the most popular hatchback ever produced. The interior of the vehicle delivers not only great comfort for the occupants, but also a high level of safety. The only thing that can be added to the new Polo is your personal touch. This can be solved easily using CARiD's selection of Volkswagen Polo accessories and parts!
Everything that you can think about is available in our inventory of Volkswagen Polo Accessories and Parts that knows no equal. We provide the applications from the most respected manufacturers in the world to ensure that any product you acquire is of the highest quality. Wheels, engine parts, body accessories and any other are waiting to be installed on your Polo. When picking out new accessories CARiD is the best choice.
Whatever you expect from your Volkswagen Polo, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volkswagen Polo and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...