- (22)Complete SystemsVolkswagen Passat
- (137)HeadersVolkswagen Passat
- (173)Catalytic ConvertersVolkswagen Passat
- (287)MufflersVolkswagen Passat
- (1)Exhaust StacksVolkswagen Passat
- (143)Exhaust TipsVolkswagen Passat
- (377)Exhaust PipesVolkswagen Passat
- (335)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsVolkswagen Passat
- (652)Emission ControlVolkswagen Passat
- (126)Performance ChipsVolkswagen Passat
It has been in the market for decades, giving us six generations of one of Volkswagen’s finest creations. We are talking about the Volkswagen Passat, which continues to shine in beauty and performance, and set the pace for other models. How do you ensure that you enjoy all the goodness the Passat has to offer well into the next decade? By installing one of the state-of-the-art custom Volkswagen Passat Exhaust Systems available at CARiD, we’d say. These exhausts have been proven to work in sync with the engine, promoting the production of energy so that engine power output increases by a significant 10%. You stand to gain not just horsepower but also torque, which increases by about the same percentage. Combined, the additional power and torque mean more muscle and punch for your Passat. Choose the exhaust system built for your Passat year and engine in order to fully reap the gains it has to offer. The wrong size of exhaust system will not only be difficult to install, it may also cost you huge amounts of engine power.
All the Volkswagen Passat exhaust systems at CARiD are constructed from resilient stainless steel and will last for years without wear. They are backed up by a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind. Some do come with a limited lifetime warranty, which is just as comprehensive as the lifetime warranty. In both types of warranty, the manufacturer offers to cover the exhaust system for as long as you use the Volkswagen Passat. Beyond long service, Volkswagen Passat exhaust systems look great and sound equally great. The chrome finish used on the tailpipes and tips serves to accentuate the overall good looks of the Volkswagen Passat. The exhaust note they give is every driver’s dream – deep, pronounced and perfectly harmonized, it soothes the soul and asserts power at the same time.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...Aggressive Plus SoundIncreased exhaust flow for better performance$349.99 - $3,535.99
- MagnaFlow® Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Touring Series exhaust systems are tuned for everyday driving, with a deep and mellow exhaust note of true performance character but at a decibel level and tone that does not get...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$511.43 - $2,793.70
- aFe® Mach Force XP Exhaust SystemMach Force XP Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for...Up to 29% greater exhaust flow than stock systemIncreases horsepower and torque$345.00 - $4,495.00
- Flowmaster® Standard Grade Federal Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Federal Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance,...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$160.80 - $1,066.25
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just...Made of High Quality MaterialsAvailable in different sizes$39.95 - $389.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Replacement Caliper Piston$28.66 - $32.78
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $2,445.00
Volkswagen Passat Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1994 Volkswagen Passat