- (83)Hood PanelsVolkswagen
- (40)Hood Shocks + StrutsVolkswagen
- (3)Hood Release Cables + HandlesVolkswagen
- (31)Hood Hinges + SpringsVolkswagen
- (32)Hood HardwareVolkswagen
- (151)Custom HoodsVolkswagen
- (60)Custom Hood ScoopsVolkswagen
- (2)Hood VentsVolkswagen
- (23)Hood PinsVolkswagen
- (258)Bug DeflectorsVolkswagen
- (568)Car BrasVolkswagen
- (21)Emblems + LetteringVolkswagen
- (343)Automotive PaintVolkswagen
There are a lot of crucial parts which your Volkswagen should surely have. They are bumpers, fenders, header panels, trunk and tailgates, hoods, and more. Now, we are interested in hoods. That is why we would like to show you a wide range of the Volkswagen Hoods engineered to help you to protect your car’s engine compartment from different elements and other road debris which can get inside it. Besides, they can easily damage it. So, if you do not have such a part or you need to replace it, come to CARiD.com.
As we care of our clients, we do the best of our capacities to provide them only premium quality products which are carried from the premier brands on the market. They are Goodmark and Replace. The designers of these brands produce hoods in various materials. On our shelves, you are able to find these parts made of steel, fiberglass, or carbon fiber. Moreover, if you are fond of style, it will be a great purchase for you, because it will definitely add extra style to your lovely Volkswagen. Thanks to your vehicle’s hood, you will be separated from the rest of car owners. What do you think if you need such a fantastic part?
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$18.25 - $1,406.67
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$61.41 - $1,270.03
- Dorman® Hood Safety Catch Pull HandleHood Safety Catch Pull Handle by Dorman®. Re-engineered to address common breakage, Dorman’s Hood Safety Catch Pull Handle is constructed of tough plastic to provide increased durability at the mounting point. Replacement...Quick and easy installationDirect fit replacement$9.48
- Monroe® Max-Lift™ Hood Lift SupportMax-Lift™ Hood Lift Support by Monroe®. Max-Lift lift supports are an ideal replacement for worn original units designed for opening and holding hoods, hatches, lids, etc. These gas charged lift supports are equipped with a...Lifts and holds open hatches trunks and hoodsSuperior rod finish resists corrosion$9.35 - $24.56
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Hood Lift SupportStrongArm™ Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is...Gas charged lift supportsHeavy gauge steel body$3.64 - $82.26
- Sachs® Stabilus™ Hood Lift SupportStabilus™ Hood Lift Support by Sachs®. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$10.28 - $91.00
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$1.88 - $778.13
- Dorman® Hood Prop Rod Retaining ClipHood Prop Rod Retaining Clips by Dorman®. Dorman offers a line of Hood Prop Rod Retainers for a range of applications. All the Hood Prop Rod Retainers are constructed from high-quality materials for a long service life.Manufacturing materials include durable nylonDirect replacement (where applicable) for a proper fit$3.54 - $36.95
- Dorman® Hood ClipsHood Clips by Dorman®. Dorman offers a line of Hood Prop Rod Retainers for a range of applications. All the Hood Prop Rod Retainers are constructed from high-quality materials for a long service life.Manufacturing materials include durable nylonDirect replacement (where applicable) for a proper fit$3.54 - $36.95
- K-Metal® Header Panel Brackets and BracesHeader Panel Brackets and Braces by K-Metal® The condition of the components that attach to the header panel will determine the appearance of the front of the vehicle. New parts will ensure a look that's like new, but their high...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$7.50 - $671.96
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Back Glass Lift SupportStrongArm™ Back Glass Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift...Gas charged lift supportsHeavy gauge steel body$3.64 - $33.09
- Soffseal® Vehicle Weather Strip KitsVehicle Weather Strip Kits by SoffSeal®. There are many miscellaneous items that are often overlooked but necessary for completing your project. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand items are vital for finishing your vehicle. They are simple...$55.40 - $601.89
- Replace® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Replace®. Hood hinge replacement can become necessary if the hinge is worn or collision damaged. However, a used hinge may not be in much better condition, and a new hinge may give you sticker shock at the dealer....Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$5.00 - $115.43
- K-Metal® Hood HingesHood Hinge by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$8.13 - $78.91
- Replace® Replacement Header Panel Brackets and BracesReplacement Header Panel Brackets and Braces by Replace®. Whether you need a new lens, a bulb carrier, mounting bracket, trim plate, harness connector or seal, if it's light related Replace has the part you need for less than...$4.46 - $207.28
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsHood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's 'Weak Link'No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure either near the windshield firewall or at the very front - using hinges and brackets designed to pivot and support the weight of the hood fully once it's opened.
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Volkswagen Hoods Reviews
2000 Volkswagen Golf Gti