- Hood PanelsVolkswagen Golf Gti
- (11)Hood Shocks + StrutsVolkswagen Golf Gti
- (6)Hood Hinges + SpringsVolkswagen Golf Gti
- (13)Hood HardwareVolkswagen Golf Gti
- (56)Custom HoodsVolkswagen Golf Gti
- (57)Custom Hood ScoopsVolkswagen Golf Gti
- (2)Hood VentsVolkswagen Golf Gti
- (23)Hood PinsVolkswagen Golf Gti
- (12)Emblems + LetteringVolkswagen Golf Gti
- (23)Sound DeadeningVolkswagen Golf Gti
- (20)Automotive PaintVolkswagen Golf Gti
When it is time to get some new upgrades for your Volkswagen Golf GTI, you do not know where to go. You have no idea where you will get the best products at less price than the dealer prices. If you come to us, you will make a right choice. We will provide you a new high quality replacement hood from one of the most famous manufacturer in the industry, such as Replace. You will buy the same quality hood which you could buy at the dealer without the high dealer price.
A hood which is engineered by Replace will fit and look just as a hood from the dealer, so your Golf GTI will look new again. Our company wants to offer you a wide range of the Volkswagen Golf GTI hoods made using the most modern tooling. This hood is also engineered to the same dimension as original equipment part. But you do not need to forget the main function of your car’s hood. It is designed to protect your car’s engine compartment from various road debris that can get into it. Do you think that this part is for you? Contact CARiD.com.
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$61.41 - $1,270.03
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$18.25 - $1,406.67
- Replace® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Replace®. Hood hinge replacement can become necessary if the hinge is worn or collision damaged. However, a used hinge may not be in much better condition, and a new hinge may give you sticker shock at the dealer....Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$5.00 - $115.43
- K-Metal® Hood HingesHood Hinge by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$8.13 - $78.91
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Hood Lift SupportStrongArm™ Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is...Gas charged lift supportsHeavy gauge steel body$3.64 - $73.94
- Sachs® Stabilus™ Hood Lift SupportStabilus™ Hood Lift Support by Sachs®. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$10.28 - $91.00
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$20.00 - $778.13
- Dorman® Hood Prop Rod Retaining ClipHood Prop Rod Retaining Clips by Dorman®. Dorman offers a line of Hood Prop Rod Retainers for a range of applications. All the Hood Prop Rod Retainers are constructed from high-quality materials for a long service life.Manufacturing materials include durable nylonDirect replacement (where applicable) for a proper fit$3.54 - $36.95
- Dorman® Hood ClipsHood Clips by Dorman®. Dorman offers a line of Hood Prop Rod Retainers for a range of applications. All the Hood Prop Rod Retainers are constructed from high-quality materials for a long service life.Manufacturing materials include durable nylonDirect replacement (where applicable) for a proper fit$3.54 - $36.95
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon®. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$453.05 - $3,230.00
- URO Parts® Hood Lift SupportHood Lift Support by URO Parts®. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant materials...Designed to replace your cracked or damaged body componentMade from top-notch materials that eliminate the premature shrinking and cracking$10.94 - $15.55
- Soffseal® Vehicle Weather Strip KitsVehicle Weather Strip Kits by SoffSeal®. There are many miscellaneous items that are often overlooked but necessary for completing your project. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand items are vital for finishing your vehicle. They are simple...$55.40 - $601.89
- Replace® Hood Panel (VW1230126)Hood Panel (VW1230126) by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree...$109.00
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box$322.65 - $357.75