Volkswagen CC Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Based on the successful Passat, the Volkswagen CC is a four-door midsize sedan that was introduced for the 2009 model year. The CC stands for "Comfort Coupe" and the car is virtually a four-door version of the Passat. It shares the same wheelbase, powertrain, and interior layout. The main differences between the two models include the roof being lower and a sleeker front-end styling of the CC parts, along with other characteristics such as trim options, technology, etc. The base engine at launch was a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine directed through a standard six-speed manual transmission. As for the model's dimensions, the first generation Volkswagen CC measured in with a wheelbase of 106.7 inches, a width of 73 inches, a height of 55.8 inches, and an overall length of 188.9 inches.
Three main trim levels were offered for the CC: Sport, Luxury, and VR6. The Volkswagen CC Sport is outfitted with an impressive amount of features, including 17" alloy wheels, foglights, cruise control, automatic windows in all four doors, power front-seats, heated front seats, split-folding rear seats, automatic climate control, an eight-speaker stereo with a six-disc CD changer, and a trip computer. Luxury models add automatic headlights, dual-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, both front and rear park assist, a sunroof, automatic wipers, and satellite radio. VR6 Sport models display 18" wheels, adaptive xenon HID headlights, steering wheel paddles, a premium ten-speaker stereo, and a power-rear sunshade. A separate Technology Package piles on with digital storage capability for music, iPod connectivity, a backup camera, and a hard-drive navigation system.
The base engine is the aforementioned 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder which gets credit for producing up to 200 horsepower along with 207 pounds-per-foot of torque directed through a six-speed manual transmission with a six-speed automatic offered as an option. The top-level CC VR6 Sport is outfitted with a 3.6L V6 configuration which produces up to 280 horsepower and 265 pounds-per-foot of torque geared to a six-speed automatic transmission with steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters. The VR6 is also available with Volkswagen's "4Motion" all-wheel drive system. Like most modern VW vehicles, the CC comes with a slew of safety features. Antilock brakes with brake assist, stability control, traction control, front-seat airbags, and side-curtain airbags are all standard, with rear-seat side airbags offered as an option across the lineup.
A smoothly flowing vehicle, the Volkswagen CC parts unleash reliable performance as well as country-club comfort which helps it keep up its luxury image. Deluxe interior artistry coupled with user-friendly controls enable this model to stand alone when it comes to the complete balance refined automobiles must have. Volkswagen doesn't skimp on the details, and that is what makes the CC ever more intriguing.
And speaking of details, CARiD offers the highest quality selection of Volkswagen CC Accessories and Parts you will find anywhere. That's because we stock our inventory with every elite manufacturer in the business. Our line of Volkswagen CC accessories and parts covers all the bases: interior, exterior, fashion, and protection. We know this luxurious machine is important to you. And we know you always want the very best at the best value possible. When it comes to Volkswagen CC accessories at CARiD.com, that's exactly what you get.
Whatever you expect from your Volkswagen CC, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volkswagen CC and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...