Toyota Echo Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Toyota Echo (or the Toyota Platz in Japan) is a subcompact sedan that was introduced for the 2000 model year. It stayed in production until 2005 and was eventually replaced in the lineup by the Toyota Yaris. The Toyota Echo's key demographic was youthful drivers searching for an economical compact that delivered reasonable performance and dependable fuel mileage. Body-styles of the Echo were a four-door sedan or a two-door coupe. Power was supplied by a four-cylinder engine mated to either a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic. In Canada, the Echo was available in three and five door hatchback body-styles. The Toyota Vitz, the European version of the Echo, was also marketed as a hatchback.
The Echo featured a 1.5L four-cylinder engine that is capable of producing approximately 108 horsepower and 105 pounds-per-foot of torque. Fuel efficiency for the model was one of its primary selling points. EPA estimates had the Toyota Echo at 41 miles-per-gallon (highway) and 34 miles-per-gallon (city). These numbers rated the Echo as showcasing among the most impressive numbers for a gas-powered vehicle during the time it was produced. As for the Echo's dimensions, the model measured in with a wheelbase of 93.3 inches, a height of 59.4 inches, a width of 65.4 inches, and an overall length of 163.2 inches. In 2003, the length of the model was increased slightly to 164.8 inches. Despite its subcompact size, the interior of the Echo is credited for being deceptively roomy, displaying adequate rear legroom as well as a surprisingly spacious trunk.
Standard equipment for the car included a four-speaker AM/FM stereo, 14" wheels, and a tilted steering wheel. Most of the Echo's amenities were offered as options. The All-Weather Package showcased antilock brakes, air conditioning, remote entry, a CD stereo, a rear-window defogger, and an upgraded battery. Other options such as power locks and windows, a split-folding rear seat, tachometer, and power steering could also be had (15" wheels became available in 2002). Although it didn't enjoy a lengthy run in the Toyota lineup, the Echo was recognized from around the industry. In 2000, its first year on the road, the Echo was nominated as Motor Trend Car of the Year and also to Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best List. It was also named a Best Fuel Economy Miser by The Car Book as well as a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy (2001, 2002).
Aided by a roomy cabin and decent "giddyup" on the highway, the Toyota Echo is one car drivers have remained loyal to. In an age when everyone wants their vehicles to come in neat packages, the Toyota Echo delivers thanks to a roomy interior design along with reliable performance parts in all driving conditions. The only trick is figuring out your sense of style and how it applies to your car. When it comes to Toyota Echo accessories and parts, this is where the fun begins!
CARiD.com carries a complete lineup of Toyota Echo Accessories and Parts. Anything you need to inject fashion, comfort, or protection is available in our selection from the finest manufacturers in the game. Wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and much more accessories are here waiting for your discovery. Plus, all of our Toyota Echo accessories and parts are guaranteed to provide a precise OEM fit along with uncompromising durability. If you want to drive with an air of personal style, this is where to do it!
Whatever you expect from your Toyota Echo, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Toyota Echo and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...