Toyo 24 INCH TIRES
- TOYO®PROXES S/TPROXES S/T Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. This low-profile, high-performance tire offers great value in a wide range of weather and road conditions. The Proxes S/T gives sport trucks, SUVs, and CUVs...Double "V-Shaped" Tread GroovesModern Sidewall Design$300.59 each
- TOYO®OPEN COUNTRY M/TOPEN COUNTRY M/T Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. This durable tire is designed for full-size pickups driven by enthusiasts who require extra ground clearance, load-carrying capacity...Aggressive, Attack Tread DesignOpen, Scalloped Shoulder Blocks$796.90 - $836.76 each
- TOYO®PROXES S/T IIIPROXES S/T III Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Proxes ST III is the perfect balance of dynamic looks and sport-oriented performance for trucks and SUVs. With a wider tread and a silica-based tread...Arrowhead TapersDirectional Shoulder Blocks$314.37 - $351.51 each
- TOYO®PROXES 4PROXES 4 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. It is designed primarily for plus-fitment applications on sport compact cars, sports sedans, and coupes. This M&S rated tire is available in a wide range of sizes as well...Silica-Reinforced, High-Grip Tread CompoundUnique "W-Shape" Tread Pattern$204.46 - $339.86 each
- TOYO®PROXES S/T IIPROXES S/T II Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The light truck, high-performance Proxes ST II tire was created for today’s popular SUVs, sport trucks, and select crossovers. With its fresh design and advanced...Computer Optimized, Unidirectional, and All-Season Tread Design.Silent Wall™ Technology$318.39 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.