- TOYO® EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S Tires by Toyo® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling,...Enhanced wet and dry handling performanceOutstanding water drainage, braking and grip$57.00 - $112.00 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs
- TOYO® OBSERVE GSI-5OBSERVE GSI-5 Tires by Toyo® . Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Observe GSi-5 provides excellent performance in demanding winter road conditions. Improved ice and snow capabilities, as well as long wear...Enhances wet grip, braking, and traction in low temperatures.Better contact and increased safety as carbonic powder created from bamboo absorbs moisture on the road.$66.00 - $275.00 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs
- TOYO® PROXES R888PROXES R888 Tires by Toyo® . Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Ideal for road racing, track days and high performance driving schools, the Proxes R888 is the next-generation, street legal competition tire. In...Supreme dry gripReduced heat degradation$128.00 - $499.00 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs
- TOYO® PROXES RA1PROXES RA1 Tires by Toyo® . Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition. This is a street legal competition tire that features high-tech components to provide an uncommon advantage to the cost-conscious competitor who still demands...Improved grip for better handling and performanceImproved wet and dry traction$153.00 - $292.00 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days
- TOYO® PROXES RRPROXES RR Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Competitions Only tire developed for driving enthusiasts who compete in road racing and track attack events where high levels of grip in dry...Designed for increased grip and improved lap timesProvide excellent steering response and feedback$190.00 - $300.00 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.