Suzuki Vitara Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The collaboration between two powerful companies Suzuki and General Motors gave birth to Suzuki Vitara in November 1988, and next year the model was presented in the United States. The General Motors' version was known as the Geo Tracker in the USA, and after 1998 it was named the Chevrolet Tracker. Suzuki Vitara was launched with two 4-cylinder engine options, as well as the Grand Vitara, the first Suzuki sold in North America powered by a 6-cylinder engine. Developed with the cooperation of General Motors, the Vitara originally arrived in two body styles – a three-door five-seat hardtop and a two-door four-seat soft-top; in base JX and well-equipped JLX trims. Since 1989 a four-speed automatic transmission became an alternative to the five-speed manual gearbox. The Vitara became the last small SUV that was sold on the USA market to retain a body on frame construction until the 2006 model year.
In 1999 the Vitara parts got new design. It was a 4-seater that featured with 1.3L, 1.6L and 1.8L straight-4 gasoline engine available with carburator and electronic fuel injection. All versions came with either rear-drive or four-wheel drive. In the beginning of 1998, the V6 five-door model was replaced by the all-new 2.5L V6 Grand Vitara. In September the same year the turbo diesel five-door model was also replaced by a Grand Vitara variant. Built on the same wheelbase as the Sidekick, Vitara got a bit longer body, more interior space and fresh-up style. The Suzuki Vitara performs well on the road with only 1100kg to propel, the lively engine gives sporty performance and the tight suspension and good visibility contribute to the fun driving package. In 2002-2003 Vitara was face-lifted, and in 2003 the model was withdrawn from North American market because of poor sales.
The Vitara is well-built and there are no typical service difficulties or faults. To the standard options include cruise control, tilt steering, CD/Radio with subwoofer, remote key-less entry and full-sized spare tire. The interior is well appointed and finished with contoured front bucket seats and convenient steering wheel. A great advantage of this model is in its safety and protection. Suzuki provides its models with great warranty package – 100.000-miles or 7 years. The Suzuki Vitara is reliable and economical to run. It offers an appealing alternative to the more massive conventional four-wheel drive vehicles.
This sleekly styled SUV is always the center of attention and something tells us you like it that way! The Suzuki Vitara demonstrates peppy performance, smooth handling, reliable parts, and a deceptively large amount of cargo space, elevating it above most of its competitors. Ever since the dawn of the crossover age, there has been a need for one model to carry the torch and the Suzuki Vitara is as good of a candidate as any.
Whatever you're looking for to personalize your ride, CARiD has the Suzuki Vitara accessories and parts to do the job. Our selection includes a host of favorites for you to choose from, including grilles, wheels, dash kits, floor mats, chrome trim, grille guards, and more. Plus, all of our Suzuki Vitara Accessories and Parts come to you courtesy of every major manufacturer in the industry at prices that are unbeatable. When you need Suzuki Vitara accessories, this is the place to be!
Whatever you expect from your Suzuki Vitara, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Suzuki Vitara and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...