- (21)Complete SystemsSuzuki Swift
- (112)HeadersSuzuki Swift
- (116)Catalytic ConvertersSuzuki Swift
- (242)MufflersSuzuki Swift
- (1)Exhaust StacksSuzuki Swift
- (148)Exhaust TipsSuzuki Swift
- (276)Exhaust PipesSuzuki Swift
- (176)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsSuzuki Swift
- (292)Emission ControlSuzuki Swift
- (125)Performance ChipsSuzuki Swift
The Suzuki Swift’s size makes it the perfect car for commuting on busy streets. The ease with which it makes turns and its easy maneuverability allows it to fit into the tiniest of spaces. That notwithstanding, it has a remarkable acceleration for a small car and relative stability while on a cruise. Nevertheless, if you are looking for increased power and great sound, then you need to upgrade your stock exhaust system by replacing it with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD stocks the biggest range of aftermarket exhaust systems and you are likely to find one to fit your Suzuki. Aftermarket Suzuki Swift exhaust systems transform your car’s performance and give it the power of a racecar. They suck out all exhaust gases from the cylinders and allow inflow of fresh oxygen into the cylinders. The impact of this simple maneuver is revolutionary. You have greater horsepower and torque gains by a significant margin. Peak performance becomes a reality. You also experience better handling and easier driving.
Additionally, you get to benefit from optimal fuel efficiency, with your vehicle traveling further than it did in the past on the same tank of fuel. Apart from great performance, you also get to enjoy great sound effects. Aftermarket Suzuki Swift exhaust systems produce a deep bold sound, tuned to match the power of your Swift engine. You will get head turning looks from folks who are mesmerized by the amazing sound coming from your car. The engineers pack the acoustics materials in a manner that ensures sound degradation does not occur. You can be sure that the sound produced with last a lifetime with no compromise on quality. You finally have the solution to your exhaust sound woes you’ve been looking for. No more procrastination. Install a Suzuki Swift exhaust system and see what you have been missing!
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- HKS® Legamax Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemLegamax Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...Upgrades both the horsepower and sound of your vehicleMade from premium quality materials$453.47 - $2,712.64
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.41
- Cometic Gasket® Performance Cylinder HeadsPerformance Cylinder Heads by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic MLS Gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel providing a even load across the sealing surface. The embossed outer layers of the gaskets meet the demands of...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$8.98 - $70.81
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy®. Among the most abused systems of your vehicle is the exhaust system. Its components are constantly exposed to extreme temperatures, vibration, corrosion, and thermal shock. These factors normally lead to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and racing lifestyle$4.75 - $23.75
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$9.96 - $16.60
- Walker® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. All its components are designed with precision craftsmanship in...Direct fit replacementIncludes all applicable flanges, hangers, and sensor fittings$2.79 - $1,533.49
- Bosal® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Bosal®. Get confidence with this high-standard OE quality purchase which is perfect for those who want to perform a long-lasting exhaust system repair. Made from top-notch materials, this dependable...Superior replacement for your worn out exhaust partHelps put your vehicle back to its tip-top shape$30.11 - $641.59
- Dorman® Exhaust Manifolds with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Dorman®. More like a complete kit than a single part, many of the Exhaust Manifolds include gaskets and hardware for a complete installation. Since this part is a direct...Includes heat-shield for protection of hoses, wiring, and other engine componentsCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against warping and/or cracking$168.91 - $993.23
- Dorman® Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by Dorman®. Whether your exhaust manifold is cracked or broken, you definitely need to replace it, and this product is a great solution. Thanks to its strong tubular construction, the Dorman exhaust manifold is...Direct OEM replacementCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against cracking and warping$40.95 - $478.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.