Suzuki Reno Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Suzuki Reno is the result of cooperation between two powerful companies – GM Daewoo and Suzuki. The Suzuki Reno was presented in the year 2004, but in the USA it debuted as a 2005 compact model and was aimed to be a totally new crossover hatchback for 'all-age' buyers. The Reno, as well as its sedan twin the Forenza, is a rebadged Korean Daewo Lacetti, which is widely available around the world in a number of makes and models. The Reno was launched in America with three trim levels: S, LX and EX. It is a four-door hatchback with 2.0L inline engine paired with a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic transmission. Automatic transmission is standard for EX and optional for S and LX versions.
Measuring in with 169.1-inches in length, the Suzuki's model has the same length as the more expensive Toyota Yaris, but has more interior space for driver and the passengers. The changes were minimal over the years. For 2006 Reno offers a new wheel design and slightly revised interior highlights, plus a lower base-sticker price than before. 2007 Reno got a standard tire pressure monitoring system for all trim levels. Up to date, the vehicle is equipped with a 127 horsepower I4 engine that transfers power to the wheels with a choice of either a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission. Being a compact car, Suzuki Reno has EPA fuel economy of 20 miles per gallon in the city and about 28 mpg on the highway.
All trim levels include air conditioning, tilt wheel, split-folding rear, locks, power windows and 8-speaker AM/FM/CD/MP3 player sound-system. The LX includes power sunroof, cruise control, remote keyless entry and an alloy wheel. The EX adds leather upholstery and standard four-speed automatic transmission. The interior is roomy enough for at least four adults. Capacious cargo area can be enlarged by flipping the flat-folding split rear seat backs forward. As for the warranty, Suzuki covers it with 7-year/100,000-miles, along with a 3-year/36,000-miles bumper-to-bumper warranty that includes roadside assistance.
The Suzuki Reno has made its case as one of the more prominent models under the banner. While most in its class get by on mediocre performance and cookie-cutter looks, the Suzuki Reno steps up with a smoothly-styled body and the added "punch" to match. Drivers from all backgrounds have found reasons why they covet this ride. Some enjoy the dependability of Reno parts. Others prefer the fashion potential. And even more are fond of the entire package. When it's time to find your Suzuki Reno accessories and parts that complete the picture, this is the place to start.
Suzuki Reno Accessories and Parts at CARiD.com are always in the spotlight! We handpick the finest manufacturers in the game to ensure that all of our Suzuki Reno accessories and parts meet the strictest criteria. Nothing but the finest options in the world is at your fingertips, guaranteeing unbridled durability as well as a perfect OEM fit. Dash kits, spoilers, grilles, wheels, floor mats, and more accessories- when your Suzuki Reno needs some TLC, CARiD is here for you.
Whatever you expect from your Suzuki Reno, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Suzuki Reno and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $188.31 - $211.57