Suzuki Forenza Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Suzuki Forenza is a compact sedan that was presented at 2004 Chicago Auto Show, with the wagon model following in 2005. Suzuki got a notable advantage at the USA market mainly thanks to cars like Forenza. It was originally created by the Italian Design Studio Pininfarina (the model name speaks for that), and its body was cleanly proportioned in a way that was not always a hallmark of the Korean vehicles. This time Suzuki offered budget car with a good supply of standard features. The model was powered by a 119 horsepower, 2.0L gas-powered inline and 4-cylinder engine turned for better in-town driving. Forenza came in three trim levels: S, LX and top-line EX model.The Suzuki Forenza is a car that should go to the top of everyone’s shortlist. Its equipment package, ride and looks make it a great alternative to its competitors.
After the first year Suzuki presented 2005 Forenza model with power-train of 126 horsepower. 2006 was the most notable year of changes for Forenza. This year a compact sedan came off with a re-designed exterior parts and reduced emission rate, and the trims number encreased to four. Now the Suzuki Forenza is powered by 127 horsepower and 131 pound-feet of torque. It performs reasonably well when mated to the standard five-speed manual transmission, but the optional four-speed automatic slows things down a bit. Fuel economy is below average, rating just 23 mpg/city, 30 mpg/highway with the manual and 22/31 mpg with the automatic transmission. Like all the others Suzuki models, the Forenza has 7 year/100,000 mile power-train warranty and a bumper-to-bumper 3-year/36,000 mile warranty. This powertrain warranty covers the engine, transaxle, transmission, and transfer case.
As a car Forenza is just good one. It has a number of standard features: air conditioning, AM/FM/CD, power windows and locks, and heated power mirrors. Suzuki's Premium Package adds cruise control, leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls. For 2006, side impact airbags became standard for all Forenzas. The Sizuki models provide their passengers with ample space by all measures, up to five adults can fit inside the Forenza. The vehicle is equipped with three head restraints, and its the 60/40-split rear seats fold flat.
The Euro-inspired Forenza is a fashionable answer for drivers who seek out the smaller segment but need logical, if not big-time results. With the Suzuki Forenza one shouldn't worry. The Forenza delivers on the handling and performance due to high grade auto parts when called upon in a big spot, but is also capable of dishing out a lot more than just adequate driving efficiency: it is also an extremely stylish ride. Custom-savvy drivers have picked up on the nifty details the Forenza offers and have had a field day. It's no wonder why, as this already sharp-looking sedan comes to life in a whole new way when adorned with a little more personality that stylish accessories deliver.
CARiD.com welcomes you into a complete selection of Suzuki Forenza Accessories and Parts. Anything you need to inject style, comfort, or added protection is right here and in the highest quality imaginable. Our entire lineup of Suzuki Forenza accessories and parts comes straight to you courtesy of every major manufacturer, guaranteeing you of a precise OEM fit as well as limitless durability. We take Suzuki Forenza accessories extremely seriously. Shouldn't you?
Whatever you expect from your Suzuki Forenza, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Suzuki Forenza and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $188.10 - $305.10
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- October 09, 2015What Special Tools Are Available For Suspension...Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true,...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...