- (21)Complete SystemsSuzuki Equator
- (90)HeadersSuzuki Equator
- (67)Catalytic ConvertersSuzuki Equator
- (213)MufflersSuzuki Equator
- (11)Exhaust StacksSuzuki Equator
- (157)Exhaust TipsSuzuki Equator
- (246)Exhaust PipesSuzuki Equator
- (123)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsSuzuki Equator
- (184)Emission ControlSuzuki Equator
- (127)Performance ChipsSuzuki Equator
Light covers are designed to protect your auto's lights, but covers can also be used to customize your vehicle, thus giving your auto an individual, custom look. You can prevent scratches and chips on your Nissan 350Z headlights and tail lights, while using clear light covers which are totally invisible. If you want to customize your Nissan, use stylish smoke or custom covers, which are easy to install and remove. Light covers can really protect your expensive car lenses and also give them a unique sense of style. In addition, light covers protect your auto's lights from UV rays.
Our store is a great place to order premium quality Nissan 350Z light covers, so you can be certain that you are at the right place. Discover our full catalog and select all the needed products from the comfort of your home or office. Light covers are made from quality acrylic and urethane by famous manufacturers such as Weathertech, XPEL, GTS, Wade, etc. Whether you are interested in ordering clear light covers or custom covers, in our store you will get high-quality products at acceptable prices. Go ahead and ask any and all of your additional questions about Nissan 350Z light covers that we stock, our personnel is ready to answer and help you any day of the week!
Want to improve the performance of your Suzuki Equator? Consider fitting it with a brand new performance exhaust system from CARiD. Suzuki customs exhaust systems are built to pull exhaust gases away from the engine, in this way eliminating the hindrance that prevents the engine from generating as much power as it is capable of. The stock exhaust restricts exhaust flow, only allowing a small amount of exhaust gases to make its way out of the engine at any given time. Spent gases stagnate within the engine, inhibiting the flow of fresh air and fuel needed for the generation of power. This lowers total power output. Replacing your stock exhaust system with a custom built one will eliminate this problem and push the engine to produce the maximum power possible.
There is plenty to choose from and you cannot go wrong with any of our brands because we only deal with the best the industry has to offer. From Borla to MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, Injen and Gibson, we have the power exhausts that will boost your horsepower by 10% or more. You can add an extra 40hp by combining the exhaust system with a performance header from the wide range available. Suzuki custom exhaust headers are specially engineered to boost exhaust scavenging and enhance the engine’s ability to breathe. Along with the power increase comes an increase in torque, which will allow you to enjoy greater towing power from your Suzuki Equator. There is also better fuel economy, thanks to the engine’s increased ability to burn fuel more efficiently. Because of its proven endurance and reliability, a custom Suzuki Equator exhaust system will save you lots of money in the long run.
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.41
- Cometic Gasket® Performance Cylinder HeadsPerformance Cylinder Heads by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic MLS Gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel providing a even load across the sealing surface. The embossed outer layers of the gaskets meet the demands of...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$8.98 - $70.81
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy®. Among the most abused systems of your vehicle is the exhaust system. Its components are constantly exposed to extreme temperatures, vibration, corrosion, and thermal shock. These factors normally lead to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and racing lifestyle$4.75 - $23.75
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$9.96 - $16.60
- Walker® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. All its components are designed with precision craftsmanship in...Direct fit replacementIncludes all applicable flanges, hangers, and sensor fittings$2.79 - $1,533.49
- Bosal® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Bosal®. Get confidence with this high-standard OE quality purchase which is perfect for those who want to perform a long-lasting exhaust system repair. Made from top-notch materials, this dependable...Superior replacement for your worn out exhaust partHelps put your vehicle back to its tip-top shape$30.11 - $641.59
- AP Exhaust® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by AP Exhaust®. Get confidence with this high-standard OE quality purchase which is perfect for those who want to perform a long-lasting exhaust system repair. Made from top-notch materials, this dependable...Superior replacement for your worn out exhaust partHelps put your vehicle back to its tip-top shape$30.02 - $1,424.50
- Dorman® Exhaust Manifolds with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Dorman®. More like a complete kit than a single part, many of the Exhaust Manifolds include gaskets and hardware for a complete installation. Since this part is a direct...Includes heat-shield for protection of hoses, wiring, and other engine componentsCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against warping and/or cracking$168.91 - $993.23
- Eastern® Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterManifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Eastern®. Catalytic Series: ECO CARB. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Catalytic Converter Format: Main Catalytic Converter. CARB Compliant: Yes. Inlet Type 2: 6 Bolt Welded Inlet...Direct OEM replacementConverts harmful engine emissions to less dangerous gases and water vapor$167.52 - $787.20
- DEC® Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Pick out a catalytic converter by DEC and get your emissions back into check without worrying to fail again. These catalytic converters are made from a heavy duty...Direct fitMade from a heavy duty stainless steel outer shell$234.53 - $1,104.60
- ATP® Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by ATP®. ATP Graywerks Exhaust Manifolds are a high quality OE replacement alternative. Each manifold is developed off of the original parts specifications, to ensure it will install and perform like intended. This...Manufactured to OE design ensuring manifold will line up and flow like the original unitHigh grade metallurgy resists fatigue cracking and breakage$45.35 - $495.10
- Walker® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers. Trust Walker,...$58.69 - $846.42
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Premium Brake Master Cylinder$73.10 - $91.41