- Coilover KitsSuzuki Aerio
- (2)Lowering KitsSuzuki Aerio
- (2)Air SuspensionSuzuki Aerio
- (83)Shocks & StrutsSuzuki Aerio
- (2)Coil SpringsSuzuki Aerio
- (37)Sway BarsSuzuki Aerio
- (46)Control ArmsSuzuki Aerio
- (2)Subframe BracesSuzuki Aerio
- (3)Alignment KitsSuzuki Aerio
- (21)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (7)Suspension LubricantsSuzuki Aerio
- (4)Wheel SpacersSuzuki Aerio
Do you want to improve the way your Suzuki Aerio feels when you drive it, and upgrade its performance with some great new suspension system enhancements? Upgrades to the original suspension on your Aerio can allow you to get the ride you want, and are cost effective and easy to purchase when you come to CARiD. We stock suspension kits designed especially for your Suzuki model by leading manufacturers like Pro Comp, ReadyLIFT, Daystar, Eibach and many more, who are all known throughout the industry as leading developers of after market car suspension products. These great Suzuki products are available here at CARiD at some of the lowest prices you'll find anywhere on the internet, and also backed by our fabulous customer service.
Check out CARiD's selection of Suzuki Aerio alignment camber kits, lowering kits and other great suspension products. Whether you opt to have a professional install your new suspension system or to perform your upgrades on your Aerio yourself at home, we are certain you'll be delighted with the results you'll get from these high quality, beautifully engineered products. Browse the range in store here for your model of Suzuki Aerio, and place your order on our safe, easy to use site or via our toll free phone line for our reliable, fast delivery!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- KSport® Airtech Air SuspensionAirtech Air Suspension by KSport®. KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of each separate air spring. All provide ride height adjustment of 4.7 to 7.8...All air suspension kits include 4 air springs with height adjustability and 36 levels of damping adjustmentBasic kit features 1 Viair 380C air compressor, while Deluxe and above kits feature 2 Viair 380C air compressors$2,755.00 - $5,225.00
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$118.04 - $524.75
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1®. FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. FC Series is...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$91.00 - $100.59
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior®. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team over-engineers parts, which...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$13.25 - $102.00
- Currie® Antirock Sway BarAntirock Sway Bar by Currie®.$17.14 - $252.17
- Vogtland® Sport Lowering Coil SpringsSport Lowering Coil Springs by Vogtland®. High Tensile Chrome Silicon Alloy. VOGTLAND performance lowering springs, manufactured in Germany, provide multifaceted improvements for your vehicles suspension. The comprehensive design...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$183.15 - $375.75
- Progress Group® Complete Alignment KitComplete Alignment Kit by Progress Group®. Progress Technology alignment components have been developed to meet the needs of today's performance enthusiasts with lowered vehicles.One year limited warrantyOptimum tire wear after lowering your vehicle$43.20 - $671.48
- Warrior® Shock Absorber Cross PinShock Absorber Cross Pin by Warrior®. To replace worn or broken pins, we offer cross pins in two sizes: 2 3/8" front or 3 1/8" rear. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As...Replaces Worn or Broken PinsPrecision engineered for your vehicle$41.90 - $53.66
- Ingalls Engineering® Stabilizer Bar Link KitStabilizer Bar Link Kit by Ingalls Engineering®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this productfeatures premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$5.18 - $252.20
- Ingalls Engineering® Stabilizer Bar Link Repair KitStabilizer Bar Link Repair Kit by Ingalls Engineering®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this productfeatures premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$7.23 - $14.95
- Ingalls Engineering® Fastcam AdjusterFastcam Adjuster by Ingalls Engineering®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this productfeatures premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$20.03 - $22.20
- Ingalls Engineering® Fastcam BoltsFastcam Bolts by Ingalls Engineering®. Adjustment range of 2°. 2 bolts per box. Order 1 box per wheel. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this productfeatures premium quality and will perform better than advertised....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$40.05 - $45.73
- Ingalls Engineering® ShimsShims by Ingalls Engineering®. 5/8'' Wide slots. Thickness up to 1/8''. Sold 25 per package. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this productfeatures premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$11.63 - $17.96
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$1,472.50 - $2,730.00