Ignition Lock Cylinder by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
|Color/Finish: clear insulation|
|Key Programmable: No|
|Keys Included: Yes|
- All ignition locks are perfectly matched to the original for precision installation
- Professional quality construction using solid brass tumblers, chrome plated brass keys, die-cast zinc lock cores and multiple, randomly assigned key codes ensures superior operation
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technicians needs
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails our products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.