Clutch Pedal Position Switch Connector by Standard®. Finish: Black. Connector Type: 2 Terminal Male. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
|Connector Gender: Female|
|Connector Quantity: 1|
|Terminal Gender: Male|
|Terminal Quantity: 2|
|Terminal Type: Blade Terminals|
|Wire Quantity: 2|
- High-quality direct replacement electrical connector allows you to replace only the damaged connector instead of the entire harness for a cost-effective repair.
- The terminal is manufactured with high grade materials such as copper alloy, brass, and phosphor bronze.
- The housing is fabricated using polyamide resins.Â All of the materials together provide the connectors with prolonged life and superior performance in harsh environments.
- All electrical connectors are 100% tested for proper mechanical and electrical fit, form and function.
- Offering thousands of high-quality pigtails & sockets for nearly every electrical job.
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov