Seat Toledo Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The first SEAT developed under VW leadership was The Toledo. First generation Seat Toledo was a 5-door liftback. It was built on a Volkswagen platform chassis, the boot was similar to the one Volkswagen Bora is equipped with. The Toledos were supplied with underpowered 1.6l engines and GT 2.0l. Later there were created more powerful engines including a 2.0l GTI 16V and 1.9l TDI, such diesels built by Volkswagen Group can run both on mineral diesel and biodiesel.
Second-generation Toledo was introduced in 1998. It featured slight changes in the body construction. The base model was now equipped with 1.6l and 1.8l petrol engines, the top of the line model was powered by a 2.3l engine. Diesel engines like a 1.9l V5 TDI had a variable geometry turbocharger which increased the power from 66kW up to 88kW. In 2001 1.9l V5 TDI received 20V head which increased the power up to 215 kW. Later 1.8l 20-valve Toledo obtained a turbocharger which could develop the power over 132kW. These versions were supplied with a 6-speed manual transmission.
The third-generation Toledo was introduced in 2004. This model differed greatly from the previous models. It looked like a compact MPV with a front section design inspired by the Altea model. The model was supplied with a large 500L trunk which became one of it's interesting features. In the bodywork construction, many parts from the Volkswagen Golf Mk5 were used. The engines range was also similar to one of the Volkswagen cars. Third-generation Toledos come with petrol engines with power ranging from 102 to 150 PS (75 to 110 kW) and diesel engines delivering 105 to 140 PS (77 to 103 kW) of power.
The SEAT Toledo has seen some changes and updates through the years like most models, but few have evolved as well as this Euro favorite. The Toledo makes its bones as a reliably built and thoughtfully designed liftback, offering drivers piece of mind on the road as well as a hint of style. But nowadays, the game has changed, and the Toledo has etched itself a niche as hot item worldwide because of Toledo parts' unusually sharp and explosive design. Drivers of the Toledo know what they have, which is why they take care of their car so well. Few models invite aftermarket excitement and personality with the help of stylish accessories like the SEAT Toledo.
Adding your own personal twist is always enjoyable and our selection of Seat Toledo accessories and parts is here to help make it even better! Our inventory of Seat Toledo accessories and parts covers all the bases, featuring standout options such as spoilers, floor mats, spoilers, and grille guards. And since we work with the finest names in the business, all of our Seat Toledo Accessories and Parts are guaranteed to provide unmatched durability as well as a precise OEM fit. Let your ride roll with personality. This is where the path begins!
Whatever you expect from your Seat Toledo, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Seat Toledo and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...